Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same config except for tires ordered 5/13 dates changed to July 24- Aug 13 this morning
Didn’t notice many LR MSM/Black deliveries during the mad rush last month, other than a Performance here and there. I wonder if they hadn’t done that color like they had with the White, which seemed to be the most delivered when following this thread. Maybe MSM is up next? 🤞🏼 My EDD is now July 30 - August 19. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: JustYNot

Delivery Appointment​

July 7, 2021, 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sacramento-Rocklin

My advisor said the car gps showed it was already on site.. wondering if we can just drive down and pick it up today lol
I personally don’t care that it’s the passenger lumbar support being removed. The person who spends 90% on the passenger seat is my wife, and she doesn’t even sit still when going on long trips. On the other hand, I’m strapped down in one position controlling the wheels in my seat.
Whoever speculated about chip shortage causing Tesla to remove lumbar support in passenger seats could be true, but I personally value the overall package more than just “passenger seat lumbar support.”
Good to know👍

Reactions: Whitebeard
Ordered MYLR May 24, 2021. Midnight Silver/Black Interior, 5 Seat, no Tow, 19" Gemini.
EDD went from July 24-August 13 on July 2nd to September 16-September 30 on July 5th.
Burbank, CA delivery.
Makes me grateful to have a steady EDD of 8/9-8/29 for the past 7 days or so…. 🤣 At least it’s not sliding backwards. But I do expect lots of movement between now and delivery so it’s more for entertainment than anything else.

Reactions: JustYNot
I have the same config, dates of Aug 13-Sept 2 now for San Diego area delivery. Ordered initially MID-May w/ profile finalized in early June. Dates keep slipping daily 😱 Stinks because I've been without a car for almost a month now 😰
Yeah mines is for San Diego area as well.. I am happy I held onto my car because I did not imagine this roller coaster ride.

Hi all, ordered a white/white MYLR, 19", 5 seats, no tow, no FSD on June 18 for pick up at Marina Del Rey. My initial EDD was a plain "September." Once it gave me a date range, it's been fluctuating from random days in August/Sept but has now settled on August 31 - September 20 for the last week.

Hi all, ordered a white/white MYLR, 19", 5 seats, no tow, no FSD on June 18 for pick up at Marina Del Rey. My initial EDD was a plain "September." Once it gave me a date range, it's been fluctuating from random days in August/Sept but has now settled on August 31 - September 20 for the last week.
Ordered 6/8, MYLR white/black 20”, 5 seater, no tow, no FSD. i was given an EDD of 8/10-8/30 by the SA from Marina Del Rey, initially was for pick up but he said they can deliver to our house about 10 miles away. EDD on the app shows 8/15 - 9/4.

My delivery date has been fluctuating back and forth a bit so I'm just hoping for sometime prior to September. Different config, but ordered 6/20.

Hey, with all these end of late 3q deliveries going on, hoping for a high chance they produce our model y’s in the Austin factory with the new unibody and battery. LoL

wouldn’t that be a sight….the outcome to all this wait is, Model Y price goes up another 3 grand and they have a new battery installed plus the unibody.