Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pre VIN they are.. They have access to the same EDD as you do. And we all know EDD's have no purpose.

I'm at 70 days. Since I'm in California and they don't push that until the last 4 weeks of the quarter, I have no idea.
i ordered a day before you and just got my VIN yesterday in los angeles, final delivery scheduled for 7/20. (70 days from order to VIN, will be 76 days when delivered) i think they've abandoned the rollout they used in previous quarters and are now scrambling to fill the leftover orders from last quarter. also if you check the spreadsheet everyone who received VIN's this week are all over the place, no rhyme/reason or consistency. a good chunk of people are in CA though so that's definitely promising.

i ordered a day before you and just got my VIN yesterday in los angeles, final delivery scheduled for 7/20. (70 days from order to VIN, will be 76 days when delivered) i think they've abandoned the rollout they used in previous quarters and are now scrambling to fill the leftover orders from last quarter. also if you check the spreadsheet everyone who received VIN's this week are all over the place, no rhyme/reason or consistency. a good chunk of people are in CA though so that's definitely promising.
Definitely agree it looks very different right now then previous quarters.

Just woke up random at 3:40am and refreshed the phone that’s stuck on Tesla website like many of us in this forum. And I got VIN. I had to take screenshots to share with you all here since I have no clue wth “Blue button” is.

My VIN is 219XXX and I remember checking 4 hours ago (around midnight) and there was no button and no VIN. So Tesla does update the website overnight apparently. alright I’m heading back to sleep.

Attachments

• 90B655F8-BF4B-4E5E-B47A-FB74C5AB5608.png
    90B655F8-BF4B-4E5E-B47A-FB74C5AB5608.png
    517.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 8200093E-12C9-40A6-8344-0701A534586D.png
    8200093E-12C9-40A6-8344-0701A534586D.png
    398.4 KB · Views: 38