Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am new on this forum and put in my Model Y reservation 2 days ago. It's slated for November delivery. I will look around the forum, but after chatting with Tesla support, there's no need to do the loan/lease stuff now (thank goodness).

So, thus begins the long wait for our first Tesla. There's plenty of time for me to catch up on here in the interim. We are in Orange County. The Tesla will be for me as my wife thinks it will be too complicated for her. We will see how that plays out in some months. 😅

Best,

Reactions: Starway2001
I am new on this forum and put in my Model Y reservation 2 days ago. It's slated for November delivery. I will look around the forum, but after chatting with Tesla support, there's no need to do the loan/lease stuff now (thank goodness).

So, thus begins the long wait for our first Tesla. There's plenty of time for me to catch up on here in the interim. We are in Orange County. The Tesla will be for me as my wife thinks it will be too complicated for her. We will see how that plays out in some months. 😅

Best,
Welcome and try to enjoy the ride (aka the wait)!

Finally got VIN number assigned yesterday at 4:25pm.
Ordered 5/2, MYLR, White, 19", no tow no fsd, 5 seat.
Interior color changed last week and found balance went up over $3000, waiting for cancellation of the modification.

Anyone knows if the car is being manufacturing right after VIN or after payment?

Reactions: PackMan730
Finally got VIN number assigned yesterday at 4:25pm.
Ordered 5/2, MYLR, White, 19", no tow no fsd, 5 seat.
Interior color changed last week and found balance went up over $3000, waiting for cancellation of the modification.

Anyone knows if the car is being manufacturing right after VIN or after payment?
Definitely before payment, I saw some people pay while or after delivery