Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/15, MYLR 7, White/Black, No Tow, No FSD. Got VIN yesterday and home delivery scheduled for 8/1 tomorrow in Southern California.
2021-07-31_10-58-54.png

Edd Aug2-17 today… front date back one, back date 1 day closer. Bring on the VINs today!! Plz
Ordered 5/15, MYLR 7, White/Black, No Tow, No FSD. Got VIN yesterday and home delivery scheduled for 8/1 tomorrow in Southern California.View attachment 690303
Got the blue button and a VIN this morning. I think the thing I’m most excited about is that now I can stop checking Tesla’s website and and this forum so often 😂. I feel like a crack addict.
VIN XXXXX241846
Awesome to hear and happy for you!! Let’s keep the white exterior, black interior models coming!

The thing is my model y could’ve been built already but they don’t have enough vehicles(whether it’s MY or M3 MS MX) to fully load a truck to take to my delivery center. I don’t think they would waste a truck with only a couple vehicles. So that’s why the people who ordered after me are getting Vins. It’s my guess. Now they could also make stops like if another delivery center is on the same route… if this makes any sense lol

Reactions: HumanInput