Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved up about two weeks, today: August 13 - September 2. This past Saturday, it jumped out by a whole month so, as much as I know this may not mean anything, it still feels better than going the other way or staying the same. Recent MSMs getting VINs have given me hope so we’ll see…

Annnnd it’s back to August 27 - September 16. Nothing makes sense. 🤪

I saw that MSM MYP with white interior pop up again today. Decided to roll over to the SB Tesla dealership just to see if they had an MSM with white interior on display just so I could gut check myself and see if I’d like white. Dead center of the showroom floor is a MSM LR with black interior. It looks incredible. Sold me on waiting for my order. I can’t believe I don’t see more MSM orders on this forum, seeing it up close and personal with the black wheels and black interior. It’s phenomenal. For my SB friends - lots of vehicles on display right now, and a truck was dropping off a bunch of cars. Looked like mostly M3s though.

Ordered on 7/8:
MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
as of today 8/1: 8/3 - 8/21

Decided to roll over to the SB Tesla dealership just to see if they had an MSM with white interior on display just so I could gut check myself and see if I’d like white. Dead center of the showroom floor is a MSM LR with black interior. It looks incredible. Sold me on waiting for my order. I can’t believe I don’t see more MSM orders on this forum, seeing it up close and personal with the black wheels and black interior. It’s phenomenal.

Agreed on the MSM & black interior. That was my Model 3 spec and I loved it, but just wanted a change this time with my Model Y (wht w/ blk interior). I've never been a fan of white seats, and surprisingly I think they look better in pictures & youtube videos than they do in person.

We were at the Brea Mall Tesla store last night and they also had a MSM LR with black interior with Inductions on their showroom floor, along with a white on white LR with Gemini wheels. Same thing, the MSM with black interior looked so much better, and my wife was asking why didn't we get MSM again... lol. Ironically when leaving the mall and getting to the freeway just a couple of streets away, 3 different white Model Y's and 2 MSM Model Y's drove by us in that short time and she realized the store lighting made the MSM look better in there, but she liked the look of the white out in the sunlight. BTW, Brea has a good number of demo cars in stock right now to drive.

Side note - I tested my wife's iPhone 12 Pro Max with her Spigen clear slim case and it fits perfectly in the Y charger and charges just fine. No wiggle room either so if she (more like me) is driving aggressively, the 12 Pro Max will stay planted in there 😁

I saw that MSM MYP with white interior pop up again today. Decided to roll over to the SB Tesla dealership just to see if they had an MSM with white interior on display just so I could gut check myself and see if I’d like white. Dead center of the showroom floor is a MSM LR with black interior. It looks incredible. Sold me on waiting for my order. I can’t believe I don’t see more MSM orders on this forum, seeing it up close and personal with the black wheels and black interior. It’s phenomenal. For my SB friends - lots of vehicles on display right now, and a truck was dropping off a bunch of cars. Looked like mostly M3s though.
Fellow Santa Barbarian and future MY MSM owner (ordered 5/8, profile completed 5/12ish, MY LR MSM, black interior, 20", no tow, no FSD), thank you for the update from the SB service center. Fingers crossed we both get our VINs this week!

PS awesome username. By chance do some call you The Butcher from time to time?

Agreed on the MSM & black interior. That was my Model 3 spec and I loved it, but just wanted a change this time with my Model Y (wht w/ blk interior). I've never been a fan of white seats, and surprisingly I think they look better in pictures & youtube videos than they do in person.

We were at the Brea Mall Tesla store last night and they also had a MSM LR with black interior with Inductions on their showroom floor, along with a white on white LR with Gemini wheels. Same thing, the MSM with black interior looked so much better, and my wife was asking why didn't we get MSM again... lol. Ironically when leaving the mall and getting to the freeway just a couple of streets away, 3 different white Model Y's and 2 MSM Model Y's drove by us in that short time and she realized the store lighting made the MSM look better in there, but she liked the look of the white out in the sunlight. BTW, Brea has a good number of demo cars in stock right now to drive.

Side note - I tested my wife's iPhone 12 Pro Max with her Spigen clear slim case and it fits perfectly in the Y charger and charges just fine. No wiggle room either so if she (more like me) is driving aggressively, the 12 Pro Max will stay planted in there 😁
Good to know about the iPhone 12 Pro Max! I wonder if they repositioned the charging coil or added an additional one.

I’m becoming convinced that the Roseville center is the slacker dealership. I haven’t seen anything about anyone getting vins with a Roseville pickup 🤦‍♂️ Nothing for me, EDD pushed back again ugh
I agree. I havent seen much coming out of the Rocklin/Roseville area. But I got my VIN this morning for delivery this week, so there has to be a transport coming up soon for that.