Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 questions:

1) can we talk about the EV tax credit? I know Elon is pissed and don’t want to get into that. 8k is still a lot to save. That would be tax year right? So basically we all win? (Sorry didn’t see correct forum/thread for this)

2) my order agreement address is jacked. Seems it pulled from an incredibly old address on my profile from when I pre ordered a model 3 on day one rather than the address I used when ordering model Y or new address updated in profile. Fix now or just wait for VIN?

3) Excited I might still be able to apply referral. My referral is fully legit-next door neighbor let me test his car, try features, son rambled in it, tried it in our garage, etc. I was expecting a code and realized I should have bought through link. So I guess part a is that I can still add it? Part b is I don’t see his code, but I assume I ask him and he can give it to me?

Merci

3 questions:

1) can we talk about the EV tax credit? I know Elon is pissed and don’t want to get into that. 8k is still a lot to save. That would be tax year right? So basically we all win? (Sorry didn’t see correct forum/thread for this)

2) my order agreement address is jacked. Seems it pulled from an incredibly old address on my profile from when I pre ordered a model 3 on day one rather than the address I used when ordering model Y or new address updated in profile. Fix now or just wait for VIN?

3) Excited I might still be able to apply referral. My referral is fully legit-next door neighbor let me test his car, try features, son rambled in it, tried it in our garage, etc. I was expecting a code and realized I should have bought through link. So I guess part a is that I can still add it? Part b is I don’t see his code, but I assume I ask him and he can give it to me?

Merci
1). Purchase (Delivery/ MVPA) would need to be dated 2022 based on current language.

2) Wait for the VIN. Then you can edit registration details. I would update your profile address now though.

3) Prior to delivery only your SA (or Tesla chat) can confirm if you have a referral on your order.

I was just pushed from 9/14-9/30 to now 9/17-9/30. Super disappointing!! I knew I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. Ugh.
Same EDD yesterday and today as you. Although I ordered more than a month after you. I don't know how you haven't lost your mind, especially seeing later orders delivered earlier and you live close!

Reactions: LSJR
Same EDD yesterday and today as you. Although I ordered more than a month after you. I don't know how you haven't lost your mind, especially seeing later orders delivered earlier and you live close!
I AM losing my mind!!! You’d think a white one with no extras other than white interiors wouldn’t be so difficult. I just don’t get it. The only thing I can think of is I have a bum service center location (Vallejo)! I don’t know what to think right now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Reactions: dietcoke
@Packfan - I just checked and I was not able to edit registration details. I can view them, but not edit them. Just an FYI that Tesla or your SA would need to assist with this.
Yeah you’d need to call. My SA has not been helpful at all but I called the closest center to me and they helped me updated my profile because my SA input my name incorrectly when I was placing order in store

Merci

You can still add it! When I called my SA I was told that it was "impossible" to add a referral code after you place an order, but that's not true. Send an email to [email protected] with your reservation number and the referral code. It might take them a few days to respond, but they were able to add it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM losing my mind!!! You’d think a white one with no extras other than white interiors wouldn’t be so difficult. I just don’t get it. The only thing I can think of is I have a bum service center location (Vallejo)! I don’t know what to think right now 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Yes, white interior has a longer lead-time than black interior. I'm in the same boat as you... 🚣‍♂️ The rowboat has the white interior while the speedboat 🚤 has the black interior. ;)

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

Yes, white interior has a longer lead-time than black interior. I'm in the same boat as you... 🚣‍♂️ The rowboat has the white interior while the speedboat 🚤 has the black interior. ;)

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton
Do you actually think that the white interior orders are pushed further out over black interior?