Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered September 15th, picked up today Oct 4th. Never got an ETA, so amazing, someone pinch me~

What is your VIN number? i.e. is it a factory new car near 283xxx, or is it much farther back possibly being a re-worked vehicle? If the latter, you'll want to go over it very carefully and report anything so that it can be fixed.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

What is your VIN number? i.e. is it a factory new car near 283xxx, or is it much farther back possibly being a re-worked vehicle? If the latter, you'll want to go over it very carefully and report anything so that it can be fixed.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton
282xxx - It was someone else's reservation, they weren't responding so they gave me the reservation. Was just delivered on Saturday, pretty sure it was just built but Ill look on the door.

My buddy works for Tesla (not how I got it so quick) on the logisitics team doing deliveries from trucks to centers and he did the walk around with me. He' was really impressed, some slight scratches under the back winshield, very minor but need to be taken care of. Also has a good 5 degree pull on the steering wheel. Can't keep the wheel straight or it goes hard left.

Other than that, perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: DZMY and e645824
Question: I have ordered MY-LR on 23rd July. I am thinking of updating the order and get induction wheels. Does anyone know what impact it will have on my EDD? (Current EDD is 31 Oct to 20 Nov). Thanks!
About a month after my order data (8/04) I changed both the exterior color and the wheels. My EDD did not change at all and was never pushed back (in fact moved up two weeks today!). However, this may have been because I was so far out from my EDD at the time of change.