Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She’s home! And she’s spectacular!
manufacture date- 9/4/22 0551. VIN F542***. 3 miles on the odometer. White /black LRAWD. Wrap around wood dash. Matrix headlights😁

Delivery process was quick and painless. They wouldn’t let us inside until we accepted delivery

Despite being one of the hottest days ever in Fremont, we gave our Y a good look over. Car was next to spotless. Our only problem (if you can call it that) is the rear left door could be centered better. I was pleasantly surprised to find the new wrap around dash and matrix headlights. Gave the AC a good work out with triple digit temps all the way home.

So far so good. Tesla exceeded our expectations I’m happy to say. Everyone I dealt with was very happy and helpful. Even a passing employee asked us if we wanted a pic. There are a ton of cars being prepped for delivery. So if your waiting, hang in there
85E5FBDF-9FBF-424A-94AA-0DAEB9CF4CF0.jpeg

manufacture date- 9/4/22 0551. VIN F542***. 3 miles on the odometer. White /black LRAWD. Wrap around wood dash. Matrix headlights😁

Delivery process was quick and painless. They wouldn’t let us inside until we accepted delivery

Despite being one of the hottest days ever in Fremont, we gave our Y a good look over. Car was next to spotless. Our only problem (if you can call it that) is the rear left door could be centered better. I was pleasantly surprised to find the new wrap around dash and matrix headlights. Gave the AC a good work out with triple digit temps all the way home.

So far so good. Tesla exceeded our expectations I’m happy to say. Everyone I dealt with was very happy and helpful. Even a passing employee asked us if we wanted a pic. There are a ton of cars being prepped for delivery. So if your waiting, hang in thereView attachment 850413
Congratulations! I'm also pleasantly surprised it has matrix headlights without being the performance version.

Reactions: Slapshot
For those of you that recently got your cars how long did it take the DMV to send registration. In my case I also signed in the paperwork they sent me a reassign of personalized plates form which I assume allows me to immediately put on my plates from the car I so,d earlier this year.

Reactions: JDEWD250

So far so good. Tesla exceeded our expectations I’m happy to say. Everyone I dealt with was very happy and helpful. Even a passing employee asked us if we wanted a pic. There are a ton of cars being prepped for delivery. So if your waiting, hang in thereView attachment 850413
I'm guessing your Y didn't come with the parcel shelf in the back. Would you mind confirming either way?

I'm guessing your Y didn't come with the parcel shelf in the back. Would you mind confirming either way?
No cargo shelf, no license plate frame.

Also got an email voucher for a charger. I hope it comes today or I’ll have to go to a super charger. I have a 50a 240v
6-50 plug in my garage. I bought the adapter for it 2 years ago!

Last edited:
Just wondering if you all took a print-out of check-list for the delivery and how much time you had at Fremont delivery center (still on Fremont Blvd?).

My MYLR5 W/W 19" Tow/No FSD:
OD 12/23/21, color change MSM to White 1/17/22 (this seems to cause EDD delay)
Current EDD: 10/7-11/11

Just wondering if you all took a print-out of check-list for the delivery and how much time you had at Fremont delivery center (still on Fremont Blvd?).

My MYLR5 W/W 19" Tow/No FSD:
OD 12/23/21, color change MSM to White 1/17/22 (this seems to cause EDD delay)
Current EDD: 10/7-11/11
I did take a list of things to check. We got a text saying where our car was parked, row/number (And their address on Fremont bl.) Tesla said don’t come early as the car may not be ready. As it turned out it was ready an hour early so we scrambled to get on the road. Before we made contact with the sales rep we found our car. We verified the vin to make sure and proceeded to look it over. The car was locked so we could only check the outside. We then made contact with the sales rep and they told us we had to take delivery before we could see the inside. We could tell from our exterior inspection that there wasn’t anything that would have been a red flag and cause for rejection, so we accepted the car.

So you can take your time looking at the exterior. I just hope it’s not a hundred frickin degrees when you take delivery!
7C308502-D07B-41A9-8645-572CA5643F1D.jpeg