Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice configuration and congrats... when did you order?

8/29

Where can I find the MVPA?

Under the Order Agreement and Lemon Law Disclosure

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 11.32.29 AM.png

• Informative
Reactions: joshwa_RN
I've now talked to several folks, and my TA who I was just put in contact with has been very helpful. The answers I've gotten are that Tesla is "focusing" on Home Delivery. Even when explicitly asked, they will not confirm pickup at Fremont is halted, only that it's not happening for me. So this probably means your delivery status varies by your actual home address. Mine is in the Home Delivery area, so that's what I get. It would appear my request to pick up at Serramonte was denied, so it sounds like they're now moving me to Dublin.

They also confirmed if you want to inspect the car before paying, you must pick the car up somewhere.

Honestly, I miss car dealerships at this point.

• Disagree
Reactions: nyghthawk
San Diego 7/31 - white on white/induction/no tow hitch/ auto pilot

I was getting impatient so I contacted Tesla Chat and he said my VIN is looking real close to being ready. I realize this could be said for all of us as this week is coming to an end, but it provided some hope.

I asked for what that meant and he advised me to contact my delivery center haha but hey, I’ll take anything at this point.

Just got my VIN! Talked to an online associate and they told me to contact my SA in Santa Barbara (I’m in Bakersfield) but they couldn’t locate the vehicle so it just left the factory, they think. Said to expect deliver late this week or early next.

All the people I have spoken with in Mountain View Tesla site, they all say that. The farther away you are from the factory, the better you chances are to get the car early. If you are in bay area, you have to wait. I heard from my SA that most of the people will get their car between 20th to 28th. Also, I will be doing a factory pick-up