Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ya that's odd.. and with respect to your moving EDDs, ordered my MYLR in early Feb, date moved all.over the place, now May 17th is my delivery appointment
Ya I was May 23rd bang on according to Vaughan and then bam…once again I wait.
I’ll see what I think once the Y comes.
Right now I have my 22’ M3 LR boost so I content with the fun speed car and one quiet, luxury SUV for now.

Ya I was May 23rd bang on according to Vaughan and then bam…once again I wait.
I’ll see what I think once the Y comes.
Right now I have my 22’ M3 LR boost so I content with the fun speed car and one quiet, luxury SUV for now.
Ok guys the EDD updated back to May 23rd. WTh?? Lucky I didn’t sign papers for the Lexus yet…refundable deposit. 🤨

Interesting since driving it I am a bit torn. Both wife and kids are on Y kick and say to stay the course. I just found the Lex drive to be so much quieter and relaxing, and sorely missed the rear cross traffic and open pano roof.
Damn 🤔

Ok guys the EDD updated back to May 23rd. WTh?? Lucky I didn’t sign papers for the Lexus yet…refundable deposit. 🤨

Interesting since driving it I am a bit torn. Both wife and kids are on Y kick and say to stay the course. I just found the Lex drive to be so much quieter and relaxing, and sorely missed the rear cross traffic and open pano roof.
Damn 🤔
Your date will bounce around until you have like a 4 day window

Damn 🤔
Yeah... had a Lexus NX and the drive is quiet. Still waiting on my MYLR .... EDD is Aug to Sept... OD was Nov 2021