Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already posted that in the other thread, but this is what the Laval delivery center look like. I took those photos on 16/05, I went buy yesterday and entered the show room to ask about my order (because my SA is useless). I got the same canned response "delivery delays blablabla", the floor was in the same state, completly full of cars (to the point where they can't get the vehicles in the back out of the floor without getting the ones in the front out).
I saw some Y with trunks openend and hazards on.

Attachments

• 20210516_085042.jpg
    20210516_085042.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 20210516_085028.jpg
    20210516_085028.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 157
At the Oakville Tesla Delivery Centre there are around 100 new vehicles of model Y and 3’s sitting in their lots on hold. They have recently purchased the old Harley Davidson dealership next door and is secretly keeping the vehicles stored there. I drive-by their lot on a daily basis and see these vehicles there parked in a secure lot without being delivered or moved the vehicles have been sitting there for over two weeks collecting dust. These vehicles have arrived for sometime. Tesla is keeping this on the low there is something missing in these cars on the recent production from Fremont and is holding all deliveries until the issue is resolved. They are simply on a “containment hold’
Oakville - my hometown! Here’s hoping they figure out this issue soon! It seems tied to the micro controllers Elon tried to us to reduce dependency on the chips?

I already posted that in the other thread, but this is what the Laval delivery center look like. I took those photos on 16/05, I went buy yesterday and entered the show room to ask about my order (because my SA is useless). I got the same canned response "delivery delays blablabla", the floor was in the same state, completly full of cars (to the point where they can't get the vehicles in the back out of the floor without getting the ones in the front out).
Thanks for reposting! When that update or fix hits, hopefully they can ramp up the deliveries to make up for weeks of lost time!

I decided to creep the Oakville dealership today and can confirm there is around 100 Y's and some 3's parked in the Harley Davidson lot. The gate was open so we walked around. The cars all have "Field containment hold" signs in the front window. I didn't see any performance Y's but I wasn't specifically looking for them.
We did see a few cars doing what looked like over the air updates along the side of the building, as we didn't see any techs out in the lots.

The cars other than being dirty all looked great, of the ones we walked around we didn't notice any nasty panel gaps or miss aligned hoods. Many of the cars also had manufacture dates of all in May. The one and only Y' that matched my spec that we could see had a vin of 186xxx

I saw some Y with trunks openend and hazards on.Went
Went there today. Garage is packed with Y and 3. Saw a 3 with the new headlights . Didn’t check all of them but most cars except that 3 had the ´´old’´ headlights.Manager told me that they would deliver all those cars this week and expecting way more coming in the next days/weeks.

Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath. Although if it actually happens I when those were ordered (I ordered on 24/4). When I actually managed to look at my order today between the downtimes the delivery estimation went from 3-7 weeks to 7-10 weeks.