Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue performance, 5 seat, black interior, with tow available in Toronto:

Blue performance, 5 seat, black interior, with tow available in Toronto:

unggh, so tempting, too cheap to pay the premium for a performance model. Are these usually rejected deliveries?

My Blue EDD shifted 4 days back to Aug 31 - Sep 20.
White inventory order still holding with same dates.

Amazon is selling a cargo cover which looks promising: BASENOR Tesla Model Y Retractable Cargo Cover Rear Trunk Shield Privacy Cover 2021 2020 (No Drilling Required), Trunk Organizers - Amazon Canada
How is the Tesmanian privacy cover? Planning to order a bunch stuff from there so wondering if it is better to get it from there or this one!

First Tesla in the family, I’ve only ever sat in one for a test drive for 15 mins. Any inputs are great!

I initially was going to lease the Y so bought cheap mats on Amazon... now decided to finance so I'm looking for the frunk and trunk mats now.
Was considering both Tesla and Maxpider from Costco for the floor mats but I find the groves too shallow and it'll just be a pool of water in the winter. I had weathertechs in a prior car and wasn't a fan due to that fact.

So decided to get this one from Amazon for now:

Blue LR, 5 seat, white interior with tow hitch!!!

Omg, i would have taken it, not sure if I’m just settling though. Was this in Toronto or am I just missing out on them with the wrong postal code?

Omg, i would have taken it, not sure if I’m just settling though. Was this in Toronto or am I just missing out on them with the wrong postal code?
You need to keep refreshing the page throughout the day and also toggle between the different models as a "secondary" refresh. I've seen cars pop up this way.... everytime a non-performance popped up it is usually gone within a few minutes.

Went for a second test drive today at the Sherway Gardens location. Did a full car seat fit test and it was a resounding success. It's a lot more spacious in the back compared to my Model 3.

Wasn't all good news though. I left the mall around 2pm with the wife and kids. Got home and saw this news:

CB1172F8-FA77-44E4-BC9A-5472E1BDBBE1.jpeg

Went for a second test drive today at the Sherway Gardens location. Did a full car seat fit test and it was a resounding success. It's a lot more spacious in the back compared to my Model 3.

Wasn't all good news though. I left the mall around 2pm with the wife and kids. Got home and saw this news:

View attachment 696221
Saw that news last night - glad you and the family are safe! 🙏

Reactions: amkar and Tony_YYZ
There was an inventory in transit to Laval (my SC) MY LR white, black int., stock wheels with 7 seats and no tow. I had the order button up but couldn't do it. Don't need 7 seats and DO need tow. This was yesterday afternoon around 1:30-2pm. Being impatient would of cost me an $4000 + 350 for install after fact tow.