Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, just adding my details below, almost there!!:

OD: Aug 25th
EDD: Jan to Feb to Oct ( scared the *sugar* out of us being so early) to Dec 11th - 25th

Having an Aug OD making me hope this last Dec EDD is accurate but i have learned to take it with a grain of salt.
Doesn't stop me from refreshing a dozen times a day, just in case you know :)

Hey all, just adding my details below, almost there!!:

OD: Aug 25th
EDD: Jan to Feb to Oct ( scared the *sugar* out of us being so early) to Dec 11th - 25th

Having an Aug OD making me hope this last Dec EDD is accurate but i have learned to take it with a grain of salt.
Doesn't stop me from refreshing a dozen times a day, just in case you know :)
Did you get a VIN number assigned. Mine shows Dec 18th -31st. ordered on August 29th.

Has anyone taken delivery recently and received mud flaps installed? I was going to pick some up in advance (for all 4 tires), but there's a note on some of the saying that some have been coming with them installed.

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 2.31.57 PM.png

MYLR, B/B, 20 Rim, No FSD, No Tow, 5 Seats. OD:8/29 EDD 18/12-31/12
Spoke to the deal ship in Lawrence Ave. on their system expected delivery date for me is January 22nd 2022.
I am waiting with financial approved at 3.1% until Jan 25th. 60 days for rate 90 days for approval.

MYLR, B/B, 20 Rim, No FSD, No Tow, 5 Seats. OD:8/29 EDD 18/12-31/12
Spoke to the deal ship in Lawrence Ave. on their system expected delivery date for me is January 22nd 2022.
I am waiting with financial approved at 3.1% until Jan 25th. 60 days for rate 90 days for approval.
You know what the funny / sad thing is? when we ordered in Aug, the interest rate was 2.49 and then it went up to 2.9x and then now i have the same as you, 3.15 which btw just changed to 3.5 a few days ago lol. the longer this goes the more expensive the car gets.

Reactions: UW_MYLR
You know what the funny / sad thing is? when we ordered in Aug, the interest rate was 2.49 and then it went up to 2.9x and then now i have the same as you, 3.15 which btw just changed to 3.5 a few days ago lol. the longer this goes the more expensive the car gets.
they should honor the agreement at the time of purchase, its not fair that they couldnt produce the car in time and you have to pay the higher interest rate.

Just wanna share my delivery experience today, I picked up my MYLR W/W 20" today at the Oakville location, everything went smoothly and the delivery was done in about 20 minutes. upon checking the car, I have found only one issue, the premium connectivity trial was missing, it had only standard connectivity, so the Tesla girl went back to their office and enabled one year trial, the car rebooted itself after they enabled it. Few things I want to mention, the USB ports and wireless charging are there, and the USB disk is in the glove box as well, and also it had two front mud flaps installed already.

Just wanna share my delivery experience today, I picked up my MYLR W/W 20" today at the Oakville location, everything went smoothly and the delivery was done in about 20 minutes. upon checking the car, I have found only one issue, the premium connectivity trial was missing, it had only standard connectivity, so the Tesla girl went back to their office and enabled one year trial, the car rebooted itself after they enabled it. Few things I want to mention, the USB ports and wireless charging are there, and the USB disk is in the glove box as well, and also it had two front mud flaps installed already.
Awesome congrats!! When was your order date?

One more thing I want to mention, is the Radio is not working, while all internet streaming music like Spotify is working fine, I talked to one of my friend and he mentioned his Radio in MY is also not working since this morning, he believe it was a software issue, not sure if anyone else have the same issue.

they should honor the agreement at the time of purchase, its not fair that they couldnt produce the car in time and you have to pay the higher interest rate.
I didn’t apply for financing yet as the website says: “The credit approvals are valid to up to 90 days, but rates are good for 30 days from approval”. As far as I understand, your credit history is taking a hit every time you apply… So, it is better not to play with it. As soon as I get VIN and clear delivery date, this is when it is time to take action. :)

OD: Oct 16, MY7LR, Red/Black, Gemini
EDD: April
EDD: June
EDD (this morning): February 27th - March 27th

Going to be annoyed if my wife ends up getting her MY before my M3...M3 EDD only changed once a couple of weeks ago, from november-dec to Jan-Feb.