Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine said the same thing. I called Tesla Canada, and just got off the phone. They said its still showing as March in their records and could not tell me why it was showing that on the website. I did say I didn't want it this month with the snow and all in Canada, and if I could get a hold placed on the vehicle if it was to come any earlier. They said they are not doing holds anymore (which I don't believe) as the US folks are constantly getting holds. I told her the original date was June (good), but then Tesla changed it to March which is ok, but I don't want to get this in the middle of winter here in Canada. I still have to instal the fast charger thing on the wall, and its too cold to do that now. I was planning on doing that in in March.

Mine said the same thing. I called Tesla Canada, and just got off the phone. They said its still showing as March in their records and could not tell me why it was showing that on the website. I did say I didn't want it this month with the snow and all in Canada, and if I could get a hold placed on the vehicle if it was to come any earlier. They said they are not doing holds anymore (which I don't believe) as the US folks are constantly getting holds. I told her the original date was June (good), but then Tesla changed it to March which is ok, but I don't want to get this in the middle of winter here in Canada. I still have to instal the fast charger thing on the wall, and its too cold to do that now. I was planning on doing that in in March.
Interesting .. I'm in a similar situation with an unexpectedly early delivery. I've reached out to my SA to try and hold, and if that fails, I'll email Tesla.

Quite a few are in this boat I think. The only thing about holds is Tesla has been cancelling orders. Sometimes without even giving notice. I was reading where someone put a hold on their vehicle and Tesla removed the hold and cancelled the order. Some people say to just loose the deposit and order again, but its not just the deposit, the cost of the car has gone up. Maybe one hold will be ok, but Tesla is starting to get aggressive with cancelling. Maybe they are targeting the multiple hold(s) people first, not sure, and no one really knows except the inside people. A part of me agrees with it, as it has to be a nightmare for Tesla to have to deal with all this. There was one guy put a hold on a few times, and his car was pushed to the back of the line, Tesla emailed him and raised the car 10K in price as they said his original configuration was not available anymore due to the time lapse and an reconfiguration results in a re-price (its in the contract)

Me if they forced it early, I would just take my car as I don't want to risk loosing it, and paying more to re-order another one.

I had a delivery date of Dec 27, 2021 but couldn't make it due to the holidays and I begged them to hold it until Jan 4 but no go. I am now in the Feb 24-Mar 24 range.

I pre-ordered LR RWD in 2019 and finally switched to AWD in Sept 2021 after I gave up on the RWD being made and Tesla agreed to honour my original FSD price

Yah he was 2 hours away from me too but I drove there anyways lol - bast possible PPF rate and avialability compared to all the others in GTA. I decided to wait on tinting my front windows - I mean I actually like the brigntness from the outside to come in, maybe I will see your car and then decide :). Yah man, I ordered the Black interior first then updated my order to get the Whites just to have that contrast.
Where is this famous Adam person? I see a That Tint Guy location in Beamsville and one in Concord. Thanks.

Attachments

• F9468FE0-001D-4C37-8AB6-E64F5576D864.png
    F9468FE0-001D-4C37-8AB6-E64F5576D864.png
    467.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Macchina
PPF is not easy. It’s significantly more difficult than vinyl wrap due to the thickness of the material. I wouldn’t attempt it, and I’m fairly comfortable with applying vinyl wrap.

I watched the guy wrap my bumper on my 5 series. He looked quite sad doing it, lol.

Reactions: nomorefuel