Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited for our delivery this Thursday at 10:30am at the Lawrence East location, finally. Curious, should the “REVIEW” button in the app already have been unlocked within 48 hours of delivery, or should I just shut my mouth and be more patient for the 24 hour window tomorrow morning?

00F732EA-3FC2-44F8-8ABC-867A18498BAC.png

Excited for our delivery this Thursday at 10:30am at the Lawrence East location, finally. Curious, should the “REVIEW” button in the app already have been unlocked within 48 hours of delivery, or should I just shut my mouth and be more patient for the 24 hour window tomorrow morning?

View attachment 772657
Sorry, that screenshot is huge 😅 . Mods, please feel free to adjust or take down.

View attachment 772657
I am picking up my car today at the same location. My review button was unlocked with less than 24 hours.

My MYLR delivery estimate has bounced around a lot (Jan-Mar) and was March 15-31 for the last month. Today it changed to June. That’s 9 months after my order date of October 5.

Anyone else getting a crushing delay like this?
My order date was Oct 22, EDD was Apr12-May10 for a while, but then changed to June on 2 weeks ago. Was further updated to be June12-Jul10 a few days ago :(

Toronto, MYLR, White/White/Induction/tow

I saw on Reddit that someone mentioned their Oakville pickup was labelled an “express pickup”, with just a key handover. Has anyone else got that message this week?
I have a MYP scheduled for pickup next Wednesday at Oakville, and have heard this. I was at Oakville today to speak to someone in Sales to confirm my car has the AMD chip and all-season tires, and he did not mention anything either.

I have a MYP scheduled for pickup next Wednesday at Oakville, and have heard this. I was at Oakville today to speak to someone in Sales to confirm my car has the AMD chip and all-season tires, and he did not mention anything either.

It looks like the poster received the message 3 days before his scheduled Oakville pickup, so you may get something on Friday or early next week? He said this was the message:

“Due to the high volume of deliveries, each appointment will be an express pick up, sign and drive!”

That’d make me nervous as I’ve heard conflicting reports about a 24h period to report defects, etc. It doesn’t seem like there’s an official policy. Plus, you completely lose the ability to reject a VIN in a worst-case scenario with major defects or numerous “minor” ones.

It looks like the poster received the message 3 days before his scheduled Oakville pickup, so you may get something on Friday or early next week? He said this was the message:

“Due to the high volume of deliveries, each appointment will be an express pick up, sign and drive!”

That’d make me nervous as I’ve heard conflicting reports about a 24h period to report defects, etc. It doesn’t seem like there’s an official policy. Plus, you completely lose the ability to reject a VIN in a worst-case scenario with major defects or numerous “minor” ones.
When I was there today, they had numerous cars with their hazards flashing, so perhaps this is used for express pickup. I am bringing payment with me so I hope at least to see the exterior before I give them payment. I'll let you know.

i took delivery at the Toronto shop, from what I observed, all cars with ”Ready for delivery” paper have the front mud flap and rear PPF. Hope it’s the same for other locations in Ontario

Reactions: rezla
I saw on Reddit that someone mentioned their Oakville pickup was labelled an “express pickup”, with just a key handover. Has anyone else got that message this week?

Coincidently, I just received this....

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 4.41.08 PM.png

Express Pick-Up it is!