Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's right.
When I had the 'edit design' page last week, making any changes showed me new prices.

That being said, I guess tow package does not impact the car production so maybe it shpuld be fine? Best to call and check
At least for a new order adding tow does improve the EDD range from Jan-Apr to Oct-Jan. But I believe you will get dinged with the new prices if you change now.

That's right.
When I had the 'edit design' page last week, making any changes showed me new prices.

That being said, I guess tow package does not impact the car production so maybe it shpuld be fine? Best to call and check
I’m also one of the suckers who ordered after the last price increase… the only increase left would be the $1300 for the tow hitch 🤣

No predicting still. I’ve had my window shrink to 2 weeks three times, including recently. Currently it’s a 4 week window (Apr 20-May 18). With 12 EDD changes so far (OD Oct 5), I don’t buy into predictions or estimates any more.
Agreed. No more predictions for me at this point. I had an Apr 17-May 4 EDD until this morning...now August...again. Ordered Dec 2020. :(