Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today marks day 210 since I placed my order for MYLR 7 seater...at least I am making use of the wait. I have placed a deposit for half of what my PPF will cost and should have around a 25% downpayment available for when she is delivered in June/July. Also have my floor mats, under seat trays, and organizer that sits behind the console on the floor for the 2nd row. Today I ordered a screen protector, holder for my phone, vent covers, and console cup holder liner. If it gets pushed out again I am going to order the wall charger and roof racks.

Reactions: casefresh
I've got a vin in my order page source code - F448xxx. Hopefully since we've got the same car and the same EDD that buys you some time to not have to buy the Lexus
Have you checked the source code for your vin? I see mine F449. Hopefully it sticks.
What did you put in the search bar then?
Thx!

That Lexus looks awesome and the blue is incredible.
I traded in a Volvo XC60 R design in bursting blue and it was the best car I’ve ever owned by far. It even had a version of autopilot that worked perfect - didn’t phantom brake or anything for 2.5 years. The downside was the $700 annual service for oil change and the $1000 brake job for pads and rotors and the last fill I did a month ago at $130 for the tank (that was in the good old days of $1.70/L ) I know that those are the costs of doing business with these cars but to be honest, I’m happier with my money than without.
Oh man after reading this…I gotta wait it out.
I’ll calm the wife lol.
Uh…not condoning 150mph+ ..but wholly sh-t!

0EFDCE88-897B-46BA-BE46-76BC2D8E1519.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GigaToronto
Thx!
Mine was a 7SAY
Thx!
Mine starts with "7SAY" and not "5YJ" - give that a try and hopefully it shows for you. You can also search for "vin" - but there's like 90+ hits of that combo on the page so you'll have to go through them until you find one with the vin next to it.

After getting different responses from the Sherway SA and different SA's via email, i got a email back from my 'main' SA and she has tentatively scheduled me for pick up on Saturday morning pending any transport delays. I hope this is it but i will temper expectations until i actually see the car. Have a good Victoria day!

Mine was a 7SAY

Mine starts with "7SAY" and not "5YJ" - give that a try and hopefully it shows for you. You can also search for "vin" - but there's like 90+ hits of that combo on the page so you'll have to go through them until you find one with the vin next to it.
7SA no matches.
This is what I found with 5YJ:
But that VIN makes no sense. F006813 ??

912FFE2A-8F8C-4748-A079-A921CF3188D4.jpeg

7SA no matches.
This is what I found with 5YJ:
But that VIN makes no sense. F006813 ??

View attachment 807841
Mine was the same as default until 3 days ago when I searched fir “7SAY” and it was there. Used that vin when called Tesla and the guy told me that vin is on truck and coming soon. This happened as soon as my EDD shrunk to 4 days May 24-28.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Destiny1701
Congrats man! Did you get a vin assigned or just the appointment? Was it a phone call or did it just randomly pop up?
No VIN I think? Just appt.

Text and email came in saying ‘Our records indicate arrival of your Model Y Performance within the following 2 week period. We anticipate your vehicle will be ready for delivery on June 4th. Please choose a time slot’.

I’ve done this a few times now. This generally means it’s anywhere June 4-6th as it depends on prep time. :)

Reactions: Nuttyrugger
Holy... congrats to you, I know you've waited a long time and its been pushed a few times too so, about time lol
Yes it’s been a hell of a journey lol. Instantly stopped looking for the Lexus. 🙏🏽

Wife:
‘Ok good…June 4th…kids have 2 soccer games and 3 practices this week and your mother needs her meds delivered by Thursday. Pick up eggs and milk on way home today’. Lol 😂

Nothing like your spouse to give perspective lol.

Yes it’s been a hell of a journey lol. Instantly stopped looking for the Lexus. 🙏🏽

Wife:
‘Ok good…June 4th…kids have 2 soccer games and 3 practices this week and your mother needs her meds delivered by Thursday. Pick up eggs and milk on way home today’. Lol 😂

Nothing like your spouse to give perspective lol.
Happy wife = Happy life, am I right?

Reactions: Destiny1701