Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny you should ask.
I saw my local SA today and he took a look in the system just a few hours ago for my order.
Now I am in a 2 week window Oct 7 Oct 21

He showed me on the screen that the car is to be build on Oct 1 and delivered to the dealer after the 7th. Probable pickup Oct 15-Oct 16
@Leafyblue

Thanks for sharing this insight! Here’s hoping the Oct 10 day window holds.

EDD update this morning. 5 week to 4 week but pushed a week later with 2 weeks cut off the front end. Makes sense as it seems too late now for them to get me a car by EOQ which is likely why I had Sept 28th in my previous EDD in case they did.

New EDD: Oct 13th to Nov 10th
Previous EDDs:
(8/10): Sep 28 to Nov 2
(8/3): Nov 6 to Dec 18
(7/7): Nov 12 to Jan 7 (After adding blue color option on 7/6)

I should have asked here sooner - im getting more updates after i posted here hahaha.

New EDD of Oct 5 - 15 but the BEST part is that tesla emailed me for final payment and i could find a VIN in the paperwork and source code! The app has not updated from RN -> VIN yet. I wonder if I’ll get a delivery earlier than Oct 5 - 15. What I did NOT receive yet is a text or email that it has left the factory.

MYP - Blue/Black/Tow/No FSD
OD - Aug 28, 2022
EDD - Sept - Oct 29
EDD1 - Oct 2 - Oct 29 (Aug 31)
EDD2 - Oct 4 - 18 (Sept 18)
EDD3 - Oct 5 - 15 & VIN found (Sept 26)

D28E3D1F-182B-46F3-B4D5-F807019A5735.jpeg

Took delivery on Sunday. Almost 10 full months of waiting for a highly spec’d car.
So many mixed feelings. They definitely want you to accept the car and be on your way out the door as soon as possible.

I was there from 1pm to 4 pointing out things that were wrong. They forgot to install ppf on the sides, I had to tell them about it.

There are minor panel gap issues, but I was more offended by paint defects on the trunk lid. The agent was polite, but inexperienced. They helped me document everything and make service appointments. But the location later reached out to cancel the appointments because they wanted me to go to another location to get those problems fixed.

I like the car overall, but dealing with this company is not an $80k experience.

@RMK90
Which location is that ?
Dude, that thing looks sweet AF. Holy sh1t, I kinda regret going for the white now (want as much as possible white-black contrast)
That is a thing of beauty.
Small things, get it fixed slowly and enjoy the car NOW. Dont let a small scratch ruin it. Times are tough, but you got your toy.
Enjoy the ride !

Reactions: RMK90
@RMK90
Which location is that ?
Dude, that thing looks sweet AF. Holy sh1t, I kinda regret going for the white now (want as much as possible white-black contrast)
That is a thing of beauty.
Small things, get it fixed slowly and enjoy the car NOW. Dont let a small scratch ruin it. Times are tough, but you got your toy.
Enjoy the ride !

Thanks guys. This was at Lawrence location in Toronto.

Thanks guys. This was at Lawrence location in Toronto.
They will have you set up estimate appt at Excellence Auto (where they do all of Tesla's body work in the city apparently - Midland and Lawrence); then they will get Tesla approval for repair job and then schedule you that visit. Hertz rental car provided. You tesla Service appointment is cancelled, it was mainly made there to establish the chain of reporting history or something like that.

Well, after a week or so sitting at Dec 2022 - Jan 2023, its not updated to Oct 19 - Nov 2 (2 week window again). Lets see what October brings.

Wow. Just wow.

My Dec 6, 2021 order, after the whole ordeal (below), now shows Dec 2022 - Jan 2023 for EDD.

Original EDD: May-June 2022
Many 2 week EDDs in July, August and September
4 week EDD of Oct 4 - Nov 1
Sep 17: used test drive / demo with 1700km attached to my order
Sep 18: removed (rejected) the demo
Sep 21: new EDD of Dec 2022 - Jan 2023

I'm extremely turned off with Tesla right now.

Thanks guys.
My Sept 25 delivery also didn’t have mud flaps, but neither did any other Ys at the showroom.
Mud flaps are not standard equipment?

However, I can confirm matrix lights, new door cards, but no cargo cover.
Mine delivered on Sept 10 did not have mud flaps either - When I asked SA about it, they said they ran out of stock and they would be mailed out when in stock. Maybe I should have got that in writing ! lol