Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My suggestion would be to try to schedule it for the tail end of your trip window if you have to, then as it gets closer like a few days out, call/text Tesla and ask them to move it back a day when you'll be back in town. I'm pretty sure Tesla would rather do that, then try to match your exact config with someone local since it would already be at your local delivery center.

They pushed it up actually. Got me in on the 20th 6 hours before my flight leaves. Gonna be a rush to the airport. Good thing these go decently fast.

1-2 a week huh?

1697155886285.png

Picked up my MXP today. Overall, good unit for a Saturn…I mean a Tesla. 😅

I’m outta here suckers! You’ll find me in the issues thread j/k *knock on wood 😬

May the panel gap gods smile upon all of you who’s still waiting for delivery 🤞

Also FSD transferred immediately at the delivery center once I completed the final acceptance of the vehicle.

Last edited:
Picked up my MXP today. Overall, good unit for a Saturn…I mean a Tesla. 😅

I’m outta here suckers! You’ll find me in the issues thread j/k *knock on wood 😬

May the panel gap gods smile upon all of you who’s still waiting for delivery 🤞

Also FSD transferred immediately at the delivery center once I completed the final acceptance of the vehicle.
Are we still able to transfer FSD in Q4?

Are we still able to transfer FSD in Q4?
Only if you had placed an order AND completed the step to specify FSD transfer from one of your current vehicles before Sept 30, then they will still honor the transfer with Q4 delivery. If you didn't get in before 9/30, it doesn't look like Tesla is offering this for new orders placed after 9/30.

If you got in before 9/30, your FSD selection is there and your SA can confirm it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MikeC
Anyone know if they fixed the issue where the rear tires wear out after like 10,000miles on s/x, from the factory, not having to buy some camber kit aftermarket to fix the issue?Thinking of taking advantage of the tax credit, but how does that work if deliveries are potentially being pushed out until next year?

I don’t know about blue Plaid. But they are surely doing the Plaid batch right now because many Plaid orders got VIN, including mine. My order is Ultra Red Plaid with cream interi
Mine too...but no vin for me