Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the time has come for me to pile on.

If I - heaven forfend - were to join Twitter, I would tweet Mr E. Musk as follows:

"Dear Mr Musk: Please cancel my place on the Mars Colony Transporter.

And give it to Mr Steven Bannon
."

Now, an open comment to those who are criticizing Mr Musk, or canceling their Model 3 orders:

If I were given the opportunity to join one of those councils, or otherwise had the chance to have the President's ear, I know I would take advantage of it. Would you, or would your principles keep you far thence? Similarly, do you believe Mr Musk can present and potentially further his vision best by being on those two councils, or by not being on them?

I guess the time has come for me to pile on.

If I - heaven forfend - were to join Twitter, I would tweet Mr E. Musk as follows:

"Dear Mr Musk: Please cancel my place on the Mars Colony Transporter.

And give it to Mr Steven Bannon
."

Now, an open comment to those who are criticizing Mr Musk, or canceling their Model 3 orders:

If I were given the opportunity to join one of those councils, or otherwise had the chance to have the President's ear, I know I would take advantage of it. Would you, or would your principles keep you far thence? Similarly, do you believe Mr Musk can present and potentially further his vision best by being on those two councils, or by not being on them?

It's like a vegan trying to manage the menu at a BBQ restaurant.

We recently have had a mass shooting in Canada. The (alleged) perpetrator admits to following Trump, LePen, and to being a misogynist and xenophobic. This supports the position that rather than making America safer, anti-Muslim sentiment from the administration and Trump is making us all less safe. Stopping external threats doesn't help if internal threats are made worse by hate speech.

We recently have had a mass shooting in Canada. The (alleged) perpetrator admits to following Trump, LePen, and to being a misogynist and xenophobic. This supports the position that rather than making America safer, anti-Muslim sentiment from the administration and Trump is making us all less safe. Stopping external threats doesn't help if internal threats are made worse by hate speech.
so please elaborate on how this ill informed irrational straw man rant relates to elon acting pragmatically to facilitate his ambitions

• Disagree
Reactions: T34ME
so please elaborate on how this ill informed irrational straw man rant relates to elon acting pragmatically to facilitate his ambitions
shift.jpg

How is it going America, burn any books, sorry, universities lately? ;)

To try to steer back on topic, I am genuinely wondering if Indiana grandfathered Tesla in to avoid Elon's Trump connection getting back to them. I mean if Elon has Trump's ear... Do you think there could be anything to that kind of thinking?

Last edited:
That's good to see from Elon. Hope he is transparent about sharing what he hears.

What? I don't really get your recent sudden flip, but that Twitter message is the exact same message that's come from Elon since the beginning. And he'll share in the same manner he always has; what he can, when he can, as it's appropriate and relates to all things on mission. Geesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.