Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did a search@Ingineer
Thanks for sharing and it's okay as long as I get to partake:)

Seriously, where can I find what each update effects? in particular,,

v6.2 (2.5.21)
v6.2 (2.5.36)
v6.2 (2.5.46)
v6.2 (2.5.58)

These are the updates that were issued in the last month. My car received all but v6.2 (2.5.58), and I was wondering why it skipped this one.
Answered my own question, must really be getting senile!!

Model S software/firmware changelog - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Last edited:
did a search@Ingineer
Thanks for sharing and it's okay as long as I get to partake:)

Seriously, where can I find what each update effects? in particular,,

v6.2 (2.5.21)
v6.2 (2.5.36)
v6.2 (2.5.46)
v6.2 (2.5.58)
I don't remember the others off-hand, but 2.5.46 was a big one with updates to:
Battery Management
Charging
Drive Inverter
Driver Assistance (TACC LDW, etc)
Gateway

For the 25 people who received .71... do all of you have LTE by chance?

My car got it today and I only have 3G. That said, my car was in for service and t was installed by them, so perhaps I wouldn't have gotten .71 OTA. I had .36 before this.

- - - Updated - - -

about to get my cpo....I assume that all updates will be in prior to picking it up?
and about LTE....mine is a 2013, so I can my car be upgraded
thanks

Your car can be upgraded for $500

Wonderful. Never had an LTE drop out in the 3 months of ownership. Got .71 last night, today in the morning try to play a song through slacker for the kids, and it says no connectivity. Maybe 10-15 seconds later all the bars and LTE symbol go grey. Another 10-15 seconds, and everything is back up and working.

Wonderful. Never had an LTE drop out in the 3 months of ownership. Got .71 last night, today in the morning try to play a song through slacker for the kids, and it says no connectivity. Maybe 10-15 seconds later all the bars and LTE symbol go grey. Another 10-15 seconds, and everything is back up and working.

At least it came back! That could be a carrier issue too.