Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called customer service like was recommended. Because my EDD is close they had a better estimate for the delivery of the car (not good for me getting the car before my trip). I called back today and the day went 1 day further out, which is good for me returning. Because of the holiday I am close, the CS person scheduled for me to get the car on the 29th. I need to keep an eye on it, but that is a really good sign.

I called customer service like was recommended. Because my EDD is close they had a better estimate for the delivery of the car (not good for me getting the car before my trip). I called back today and the day went 1 day further out, which is good for me returning. Because of the holiday I am close, the CS person scheduled for me to get the car on the 29th. I need to keep an eye on it, but that is a really good sign.
Excellent.
I cannot say enough nice things about the Tampa Sales and delivery team on Florida Ave. I'm certain the Westshore Sales team is as sharp.

Delivery +6...
No issues. Simply the best car I've ever owned.

Hey @Samier_RN dropped my car off at AJ today for tinting and I mentioned him ordering your tint. He said to tell you it’s here and ready for you.
Thanks, @ajabay , if you are still there let him know I’m just waiting on my MY delivery and I’ll be there right away. Same day if he can take me lol. Also, update on my trade-in value (M3SR+).

Hope everyone is doing well. See whoever makes it out to the EV event this Saturday from 9 am-2 pm.

E99A5598-3261-4223-9822-E5D1C981E5A2.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: voxel and BigDanSRQ
Thanks, @ajabay , if you are still there let him know I’m just waiting on my MY delivery and I’ll be there right away. Same day if he can take me lol. Also, update on my trade-in value (M3SR+).

Hope everyone is doing well. See whoever makes it out to the EV event this Saturday from 9 am-2 pm.
Ahh. Didn’t check the forum on time. I’m back home now. He showed me the box of film.
He did a great job and was pretty quick too. Super nice folks.
Did windshield and all windows. 15% in the front and 30% on the rear. The factory shade is 15% already so didn’t want to make it too too dark by doing 15 all over.
His video below.

Also, update on my trade-in value (M3SR+).

That offer is amazing. I only loosely sent queries to a few (CarMax and Carvana need me to call or bring in for inspection) for my MYLR in case the tax credit is passed.

Vroom offered me this - which is exactly "MSRP" so I am basically losing on $3K in tax + fees. Their offer for my ID.4 was mid-range of other offers.

I need find out what zipcode you are using or how you are sweeting talking these appraisers :)

1636664310294.png

My delivery is now officially delayed by 1 day, praying for no more delays! They say the vehicle is in Alabama I wonder how long it takes to get from Alabama to South Florida....
our cars must be on the same train or close trains - was told its on its way from Richmond to Birmingham - the car is supposed to be at the dealer on the 20th and delivery is the 22nd