Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Photo's...
Pouring all day in Tampa today. A very soggy Delivery but in the 1st floor garage.

As you can see a Plaid was staged as well as about 4 other MS. MY & M3 were uncountable. The place was rocking. Three more truckloads arrived with more inbound later.
20211105_123321.jpg
20211105_123254.jpg
20211105_122205.jpg
20211105_122236.jpg
20211105_123308.jpg

Attachments

• 20211105_122816.jpg
    20211105_122816.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
@Vladimir*22 - I ordered a Model Y Long Range Black with Black interior, 20" wheels and a tow hitch.

I placed the order on 7/19 and filled out the rest of the information (insurance, payment, etc about a week after). At the time it said delivery was October. Much like many here my dates jumped around a lot, Oct, Dec, Jan, Oct, Nov, Dec, then the dates narrowed and a VIN a few days after.

If you have an order in and you are truly buying the car, I was informed insurance, license, and payment need to be in the system. Sounded like that prioritizes you to a list versus being a deposit paid tire kicker.
Thank you - my profile is completed just waiting until Feb26-Mar 26 but Im going to get kicked back further once all the holds start being released start on Jan 1, but I will get the car when I get it no need to drive myself crazy with the bouncing dates.

Reactions: Hurricane4911
Reactions: Hurricane4911
Re: the S Plaid. I am open to something different, but I am not sure I would like that yoke steering wheel.
The problem with the yoke is that it maintains the traditional 300 degree turn-to-lock. It really should be no more than 180 degrees. It's pretty awkward from what I've seen. Toyota, of all companies is finally stepping into full EVs. They demonstrated a yoke with the proper turn angle. I would love a yoke plus a true drive-by-wire, but I am not a fan of how Tesla implemented this.

Doesn't the bill need to pass the senate also?
The bill which was passed is bipartisan Infrastructure bill. It doesnt have EV credit. Reconciliation Bill has EV credits but will take 2 more weeks before going House votes (if all good). If it passes, goes to Senate (before or after holidays) where there will be objections and edits and back to house. Other items in the bill have objections and getting delayed and adds some uncertainity.