Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo finally got the text. Really annoyed it’s 3 days after my EDD though. Thinking of reaching out to my local shop a few days before to see if I can get it early. Anyway at least it’s almost over.

CBD0B5FE-947A-4812-8A61-97FFDD0C0434.jpeg

Today is the day, pickup scheduled at 4pm Eatonville. Eliminate ICE just in time for gas prices to go up even more than they already have :)
Yep! Can’t wait! Cleaned out the garage to make space for MY next to M3. Just gonna use Tesla wall charger on 60amp circuit for both. 18ft cord is plenty. Damn, I literally can’t wait! They’re targeting 3/2 now. Hopefully no trucking delays from Alabama!

Reactions: solodogg and voxel
Anyone happen to get a pet liner for the back seat (hammock style) or a cargo/pet liner for the trunk? Any recommendations? I’m kinda leaning towards getting this… Teslarati pet/cargo liner versus Tesla’s hammock style due to the window clips on the latter messing up the window tint. Plus I figure the pet/cargo liner style could be useful for hauling other stuff in the back that I wouldn’t want to damage the seat backs.

Anyone happen to get a pet liner for the back seat (hammock style) or a cargo/pet liner for the trunk? Any recommendations? I’m kinda leaning towards getting this… Teslarati pet/cargo liner versus Tesla’s hammock style due to the window clips on the latter messing up the window tint. Plus I figure the pet/cargo liner style could be useful for hauling other stuff in the back that I wouldn’t want to damage the seat backs.

Somebody on FB recommended this

I’m getting word from the delivery center that the “hub” in Alabama is “backed up.” They can’t even tell me if my car has made it to the hub yet and I’m scheduled for delivery on 3/4 (originally they said it might be as early as tomorrow). This whole week is going to be agonizing! I could really use this car ASAP. 🤞🏻

Reactions: SteelRush and voxel