Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah man… Samier ended up getting the S? Lol. How long ago did he get it? What did he do with all the other

@voxel
Here i am...
Still living the dream

Retired
2 grandkids
Driving Vader up and down the east coast

Samir got a Model S?
The dirty dog. He was waiting on an M3 last I heard. The big discussion then was delaying orders until 1/22 waiting on the 2021 EV tax cred extension. Ha!

Hope your all doing well. Any meet-ups planned?

Reactions: voxel
@voxel
Hope your all doing well. Any meet-ups planned?

National Drive Electric Week in a month and also plan to show up to one of these late night light shows in Orlando.

A53F414C-DEE0-45EC-857E-264336F18273.png

Ordered a MYLR for the wife back in Feb. EDD bounced around until early July when it settled in at 8/1-8/14. Last week of July we sold her car to make room in the driveway and the next day EDD jumped to 10/15-11/29.... Called Tesla a few days later and they said they would do what they could considering the hardship. Got EDD of 8/28-9/3 today!

Tampa, FL

Been pretty quiet in here. Update- Pick scheduled for this Sunday at the Tampa SC. Hopefully everything checks out. Paperwork shows 15 miles on the odometer. Wonder where they were driving. Tried to see if I could move the pick up date but was told car is still in transit.

Been pretty quiet in here. Update- Pick scheduled for this Sunday at the Tampa SC. Hopefully everything checks out. Paperwork shows 15 miles on the odometer. Wonder where they were driving. Tried to see if I could move the pick up date but was told car is still in transit.
By default I think they all say 15. Mine did anyway but it was 4 when I picked it up.

I belive your vin number(11 th digit) has an "F", that means its a Fremont build.

Today was delivery day! MY build date 8/22. I rejected the MY. The build quality left much to be desired. Rear hatch would not close, took three tries every time. Passenger rear door was misalighned, passenger front seat had a tear or split seam and a nasty rusty orange stain on the bulster and frunk had alot of moisture in it.

It did have matrix lights, updated door trim. No cargo cover or extended rear seat carpet (by the lower rear seat post area).
Now the wait begins. The SA said maybe late November-January.
I waited this long whats a couple more months.
What say you?

I belive your vin number(11 th digit) has an "F", that means its a Fremont build.

Today was delivery day! MY build date 8/22. I rejected the MY. The build quality left much to be desired. Rear hatch would not close, took three tries every time. Passenger rear door was misalighned, passenger front seat had a tear or split seam and a nasty rusty orange stain on the bulster and frunk had alot of moisture in it.

It did have matrix lights, updated door trim. No cargo cover or extended rear seat carpet (by the lower rear seat post area).
Now the wait begins. The SA said maybe late November-January.
I waited this long whats a couple more months.
What say you?
I would have rejected that too these days. In the past when demand was insane and supply short... I might have considered accepting it.

Anyhow, my very last Model Y got matched with an Austin VIN. Tesla seems to be forcing me to take delivery ASAP with constant barrage of text messages but I need a trade in evaluated first.