Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD BETA 10.11 KEEPS TAKING ME TO MY NEIGHBORS HOUSE AND NOT MINE COMING HOME...!...?...!! IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW?...LOL-- ALL IS UPDATED AND REBOOTED .
Always drops me off square in the middle of the curb in front on mine. But I set my home position while it was parked in the garage. Some have said it makes a difference where you set it. No idea.

I just happened to read the suspension notice in Omar's post, specifically where it said "A disengagement is when the Autopilot system disengages for the remainder of a trip after the driver receives several audio and visual warnings for inattentiveness." I've had 2 suspension warnings. I can't remember the first one, but I can say for a fact that I did not receive 'several audio warnings' before the second one!

Omar is getting to be annoying with his shill crap, but I guess he gets what he wants by shilling, so in a way can’t blame him.
Right now there's 4 downloads on TeslaFi. I don't know if Omar is one of them but it looks like there's a total of about 2400 people on TeslaFi on FSD beta. If there numbers are representative, they've pushed 10.12.1 to 4/2400 or about 0.15% of the FSD people, so yeah. Being a shill appears to put you in the first .1-.2% of people to get the new software.

Dirty Tesla's 10.12.1 first drive:

Shows parked car door opening (see pinned comment) as well as turn signals. Distant cars are visualized earlier now. DT's assessement is that car is way more confident and doing things correct (or more correct) in places where it used to have problems.

So far, looks like the improvement delta between 10.11 and 10.12 is greater than the delta between 10.10 and 10.11.

Last edited: