Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I have the video but it is not very instructive. Except for the first .5 seconds, you can't even see Law Enforcement.......
Funny you say that.. I love watching police chases on YouTube and tv programs.
The whole time I am watching I am thinking put the cops in a Performance model Tesla or a Plaid... chase would end in 3, 2, 1 ... A solid PIT maneuver from a Tesla coming up from behind at 140 mph while the ice vehicle is busy shifting gears..Epic TV 📺 !! And all the post chase teslacam camera footage...

Yes. Especially since they added Rainbow Road. Pure win.
Pros and cons: Instead of a "psychedelic cowbell road" I would like the Openpilot AR UI as it provides some confidence in routing.
1672083708687.png

Pros and cons.

Last edited:
If you're talking about what happened in Dallas, I was out of town when that sh*t happened........
You're funny. I never know if you are serious or just yanking our chain. :) Assuming you are serious, I think he might be referring to Adam Osborne, He created a "portable" commercial computer back in the early 1980s. I wouldn't exactly call it portable. I think it was about 25 pounds but he would brag that it would fit under an airline seat (well not today's airline seat.

The big failure was when he announced he was coming out with a new superior smaller portable. People stopped buying the existing one and it was one of the main reasons he went out of business. He came to our company looking for a position in the late 80s. Do you think we hired him? no. Let's hope Elon is smarter.

You're funny. I never know if you are serious or just yanking our chain. :) Assuming you are serious, I think he might be referring to Adam Osborne, He created a "portable" commercial computer back in the early 1980s. I wouldn't exactly call it portable. I think it was about 25 pounds but he would brag that it would fit under an airline seat (well not today's airline seat.

The big failure was when he announced he was coming out with a new superior smaller portable. People stopped buying the existing one and it was one of the main reasons he went out of business. He came to our company looking for a position in the late 80s. Do you think we hired him? no. Let's hope Elon is smarter.
He is almost always yanking chains ⛓️ !

Geez, this thread has become a clone of Saturday Night Live TV. Did everyone have too much spiked eggnog? I know I did :rolleyes:
Monster energy drinks, not that there's anything wrong with that.......going out now to out full self drive the cops in the snow.........stand by........may have to Bailey me out.....

Don't know if an update needs "settle time" - but I just had my first no-takeover drive in a month or two. (69.25)
Not sure that it always settles in the “good” direction. This morning mine decided to ignore nav and completely bypass 2 normal right turns in a row. Yesterday it did the opposite, where it jerked violently to the left when I engaged FSDb in the middle of a t-junction (nav pointing straight ahead). Also a couple speed limits in my area have reverted from 20mph to 15mph for some reason

Thanks for the background story. I had heard the name but had to google it for details. And I was serious about the Dallas thing. I have a solid alibi.........I was at 4th-grade recess, on the playground, playing some serious marbles, and winning thank you very much........Doug and Brian can verify the whole thing........

Also a couple speed limits in my area have reverted from 20mph to 15mph for some reason
Interesting. I have noticed in this latest release that there is some minor improvement in our area. FSD used to creep along at 25 MPH on several roads out here and just outside the GF because it thought it was still in the adjacent neighborhoods that borders the roads. Now it finally understands that it is no longer in the neighborhood and speeds up to 45 MPH (the true limit) after making the turn out of those neighborhoods.

I was serious about the Dallas thing. I have a solid alibi.........I was at 4th-grade recess, on the playground, playing some serious marbles, and winning thank you very much........Doug and Brian can verify the whole thing........
yea, right. Like we are going to believe that story...... :D and those were only water pistols I used to play with.