Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD should really take solid lines more seriously.

Actually, I wish it didn't because it causes me to frequently miss turns by being somewhere between very reluctant and outright refusing to cross a solid line to get into a left turn lane in time to make the turn. I've had the vehicle nearly make left turns from the "straight ahead" lane because the vehicle was adamant about not crossing a solid line.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, it has no problem cutting into the left turn lane on the left when making a left turn.

Take about bi-polar! :D

On top of all this, I'm impressed by how well the vehicle drives on completely unmarked roads.

Reactions: flutas
In Houston, if you are going south on Bunkerhill at the I-10 intersection, the Tesla (without fail since a recent update) will swerve out of the right lane of travel into a right turn only lane for no apparent reason. It never did this until a few updates ago. I haven't tried it since 11.4.7.3 since I just got it last night. Very unnerving. I know am prepared and have to hold the wheel straight to make FSD disengage to avoid the swerve.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 5.57.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 5.57.59 PM.png
    4 MB · Views: 64