Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe, but not all of the time. In my experience FSD often follows very closely, what used to be 1-2 out of 7, when set to Chill. Not always, but it happens frequently.

GSP
I definitely see the following distance change when changing between “Average” and “Chill”, but agree that it’s a bit inconsistent and agree at times it’s much too close. I’ve noticed that the 11.4 versions tend to oscillate between following too closely to falling back to where they should be. I think even the first version of v12 will improve this significantly.

• Funny
Reactions: GSP and KArnold
So, it’s that bad?
I think overall the reaction was positive, but the direction of the reaction is irrelevant. When the video leaked, people already pointed out it was a blatant violation of the NDA signed as part of getting access. That's why it was pulled so quickly, but not before a bunch of places kept a copy and reported on it.

I think overall the reaction was positive, but the direction of the reaction is irrelevant. When the video leaked, people already pointed out it was a blatant violation of the NDA signed as part of getting access. That's why it was pulled so quickly, but not before a bunch of places kept a copy and reported on it.
That does make total sense.

Reactions: pilotSteve and GSP
So, it’s that bad?

Or how bad they want to release it? :)

Screenshot 2024-01-21 130807.png