Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess, the next 3 nights we all get the update.
Falls in line with their normal routine.
I would so like serendipity to kick in here. I've got 12.3 on my daily driver, a 2023 M3. But the SO and I are about to take a trip to Dallas to watch the eclipse (motto: It's gonna cloud over..) and, with relatives there, we're planning to take the SO's 2021 MY so we can haul people around comfortably. That car doesn't have, nor has ever had FSD.

Leaving on 4/3/2024.. and would so like to have the update and letter before we bug out. C'mon, Elon!

I’ve thought about things like a car hitting a stop sign and knocking it down then the highway people not coming for days to fix it

In those few days it takes for them to fix the sign FSD would just run through where the stop sign normally was

Things like this can’t be solved with Ai and would always need driver supervision behind the wheel, then there’s a bunch of other small things you could think of like this as well, I think it’s impossible to have completely no driver FSD through the whole US because of things like this

Traffic lights losing power then a police man has to direct traffic with hand signals is another example

Reactions: RNHurt