Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who in Bloomington did you work with. My original SA moved on and I now have Gage. Delivery scheduled for 9/12.
Phil Peterson, but Gage did a lot as he actually answered his phone, but on the delivery day I had two gals process us, one was on loan from Chicago and the other was the Service Manager.

So far post delivery I have received THREE SEPARATE UPS packages sent with documents that needed to be corrected. It doesn't help that on Day 5 my Y died and is still at the St Louis Service Center (8 days and the part is still ENROUTE). They say it was caused by a "crimped ground strap" and that I was lucky to make it the 162 miles home.

So call me frustrated.

Reactions: NikkiLynn
Another week before the old EDD anddddd delayed by 2 more weeks. At least the window is still 2 weeks if that means anything anymore.
Been 284 days since the order was put in.
1662649392694.png

Reactions: voom500
Phil Peterson, but Gage did a lot as he actually answered his phone, but on the delivery day I had two gals process us, one was on loan from Chicago and the other was the Service Manager.

So far post delivery I have received THREE SEPARATE UPS packages sent with documents that needed to be corrected. It doesn't help that on Day 5 my Y died and is still at the St Louis Service Center (8 days and the part is still ENROUTE). They say it was caused by a "crimped ground strap" and that I was lucky to make it the 162 miles home.

So call me frustrated.
Ok, thanks. We will see how Mondsy goes. I'm doing this all on my own so it's nerve racking.

So call me frustrated.
Having seen you post progress awaiting your car over months I’m sorry to see you had this mishap. Do hope they get you fixed quickly and hope this set back doesn’t spoil your past excitement.