Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivered today
IMG-20220215-WA0010.jpg

What is your config? Yours will probably bounce back. Make sure that nothing in profile is outstanding. Finance expired or Trade in did? If Finance did, set to Cash, you can change it back to Finance once you get VIN, same with Trade in, set to no. Stupid they ask for these, AND, it effects your order status, when you don't need either until just before delivery and they even tell you they will switch it for you then.
Ok, so my EDD is back to December. Nothing in my profile has expired, etc like last time. Any additional tips this go round? Hate this ridiculous process!

Took delivery today from grand. Not so flawless. Fingerprint on the pillars and driver door card, scratch on the dash. The service team cleaned it up 95%. Paint was clean, but rear pass. door slight misalignment.

Ryzen chip, 12v lithium, heated wiper park.

Reactions: MRuth85
Ordered July 14,2021. MYLR, blue, FSD, hitch. Paused in December and resumed January. EDD was TBD then June 14-July 8 then suddenly March then VIN assigned yesterday (dropped from June/July to VIN assignment in a couple of days . vin F384. I will find out about Ryzen /tires/etc tomorrow and update thread. Delivery March 3-7
Confirmed with SA. AMD, A/S, heated wiper. Not sure about windows.

MYLR5 Blue with white interior. 19" wheels, no FSD. I'm waiting to hit the post count minimum to enter in that info in my user profile here on the forums.
Ordered in the first week of November 2021
EDD went from originally March 2022 -> June/July -> Sept-Oct and today its saying Oct-Jan 2023

MYLR5 Blue with white interior. 19" wheels, no FSD. I'm waiting to hit the post count minimum to enter in that info in my user profile here on the forums.
Ordered in the first week of November 2021
EDD went from originally March 2022 -> June/July -> Sept-Oct and today its saying Oct-Jan 2023
One more post to go and then you could add it to your profile.

EDD should not be that far out. Make sure you check that trading in set to no and payment method is set to cash. Both trade in and finance expire and need to be renewed each time or EDD pushes out. Both can be reset by your SA after you get VIN.

Reactions: Swoll78 and voom500
OP (or OG? LOL) here... after taking my MYLR in sept I've loved it so much I think our family will add a second one so I may be back on the forums. My wife has been driving the tesla a lot and decided she wants one now too, so we'll be test driving a M3P and MSplaid and deciding if we want another MY or M3P or MS. Wife wants to decide what size fits her best.

Reactions: voom500 and BGOwner
Consider Tesla insurance in Illinois. Even if you drive aggressively you will probably come out ahead as long as you are careful with maintaining a good following distance
Waiting to get my VIN to have my agent see what Nationwide gives me. MY ICE car is not bad at all with them. But since I don't drive that many miles a year, and not Over Aggressive, (Just semi Aggressive), been thinking of going with Tesla Insurance, just no clue what that cost is either.