Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is your config? Yours will probably bounce back. Make sure that nothing in profile is outstanding. Finance expired or Trade in did? If Finance did, set to Cash, you can change it back to Finance once you get VIN, same with Trade in, set to no. Stupid they ask for these, AND, it effects your order status, when you don't need either until just before delivery and they even tell you they will switch it for you then.
MYLR MSM, black interior, no hitch, no FSD.

You were right, my finance offer had expired so I set that to cash. And no trade-in so that didn't change. Thanks so much for your help! Such a ridiculous thing indeed! Instead of saying "your finance offer expired, choose cash or resubmit it" they set your EDD to 7 months further out. Makes no sense.

Anyway, looks better now and hopefully it will bounce back to a better date. Thanks again!

Reactions: BGOwner and MRuth85
MYLR MSM, black interior, no hitch, no FSD.

You were right, my finance offer had expired so I set that to cash. And no trade-in so that didn't change. Thanks so much for your help! Such a ridiculous thing indeed! Instead of saying "your finance offer expired, choose cash or resubmit it" they set your EDD to 7 months further out. Makes no sense.

Anyway, looks better now and hopefully it will bounce back to a better date. Thanks again!
My EDD is now May 10 - June 7! And the crowd goes wild! (It's me. I'm the crowd.)

• Funny
Reactions: BGOwner
My EDD isn't until May, if I make changes like color of car or interior would that push it back of the line?
Very likely, yes. I haven't been tracking pricing since my order is already placed, but you would also likely have to pay whatever the current price of the car is as well. So if the price has gone up, your price will go up too. Might not be worth it. Just my two cents.

Reactions: BGOwner
Ended up getting mine delivered on Monday afternoon. Apologies to everyone who already saw me post in the 7-seater thread.
IMG_1586.jpg

Please can you post you OD? good luck with the delivery
OD: 07/19/21, MYLR Blue/White, 5 Seat, 19", no tow
Vin Assigned: 10/16
Hold: 10/16 (12/31) before BBB announcement.
Auto Hold-removed: 12/25-27
EDD: TBD
Rehold: 12/29 (no date)
Cancelation Email: 1/19 Need to click "I'm ready" before 1/27
EDD: 2/20 - 3/20
EDD: 2/11-2/25
VIN: 2/4 EDD 2/16-2/20

contacted SA and he informed me car was built yesterday 2/3, has Ryzen Chip, 12V Lithium Battery, Heated Wiper Location.

Just a heads up to anyone taking delivery of your MY in winter here in Illinois: the washer fluid that came in mine appears to have been little more than blue-colored water. It froze up, rendering the windshield washers inoperable at temperatures in the low-to-mid 20s. After warming up the car in the garage it worked again. I was able to add enough decent washer fluid that it now appears to work fine in the 20s. Not sure how much colder than that, although I'm sure I'll have another chance to test before this winter is done with us.

Reactions: Swoll78
Just a heads up to anyone taking delivery of your MY in winter here in Illinois: the washer fluid that came in mine appears to have been little more than blue-colored water. It froze up, rendering the windshield washers inoperable at temperatures in the low-to-mid 20s. After warming up the car in the garage it worked again. I was able to add enough decent washer fluid that it now appears to work fine in the 20s. Not sure how much colder than that, although I'm sure I'll have another chance to test before this winter is done with us.
I had that issue with my Saturn many years ago when I lived in City and parked outdoors. Washer fluid was just a brick. Seems they got cheap and cut it with water. Normal Window washer fluid won’t freeze unless like -20