Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have same build. Welcome to the wait. Don’t get too hung up on the EDD, it will drive you crazy. Too be safe, I would contact your SA to ensure your profile is complete. If you have not selected payment method, select cash now. You can change to finance later. Finance offers are only good for 60 days and have to be refreshed to keep profile in good standing, and a credit inquiry each time.

If you don’t have an SA, just contact you local Tesla store. Always good to validate nothing is missing. I had a 2 month delay because my profile was not complete. Was not reading this forum at the time. SA got me all squared away
Thank you so much for your information. My profile is completed on 01/06/2022 and I selected the cash now. According to the page it says profiles are completed including my registration information, however I'll just contact with the SA just in case something is missing. Thanks again, hope that we can all get the vehicle soon!

Reactions: MRuth85 and BGOwner
Waiting for a M3LR blk/blk, 18”, no fsd
OD 11/01, never put on hold, but didn’t put in payment until 1/01 which probably screwed me a bit

Initial EDD 12/03 - 12/27
11/25 EDD 1/13 - 2/13
1/1 EDD 2/16 - 3/16

No changes to EDD since then

Waiting for a M3LR blk/blk, 18”, no fsd
OD 11/01, never put on hold, but didn’t put in payment until 1/01 which probably screwed me a bit

Initial EDD 12/03 - 12/27
11/25 EDD 1/13 - 2/13
1/1 EDD 2/16 - 3/16

No changes to EDD since then
@T3LR Here is the M3 forum Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery Seems M3s come in much faster, about a month after order, MYs are taking about 6-7 months.

Reactions: MRuth85
I’m getting mine delivered (pick up was not an option) on Monday. I stopped by one last time at the SC to make sure I was set on taking delivery. I’m they told me it has the new AMD chip, lithium battery, the heated area for the windshield wiper and new rear windows. I don’t believe the last 2 are accurate.

I’m getting mine delivered (pick up was not an option) on Monday. I stopped by one last time at the SC to make sure I was set on taking delivery. I’m they told me it has the new AMD chip, lithium battery, the heated area for the windshield wiper and new rear windows. I don’t believe the last 2 are accurate.
Windshield wiper will be turned off until update. i think China just got it enabled

Update: my EDD is now December! That's right, it's now 13 months past my order date and 6-7 months past the EDD I had yesterday. "This is so much fun!" he said, screaming into a pillow!
What is your config? Yours will probably bounce back. Make sure that nothing in profile is outstanding. Finance expired or Trade in did? If Finance did, set to Cash, you can change it back to Finance once you get VIN, same with Trade in, set to no. Stupid they ask for these, AND, it effects your order status, when you don't need either until just before delivery and they even tell you they will switch it for you then.

Reactions: MRuth85