Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Initial 1000 HW2 cars getting AP software 12/31/16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked my car on 12/23 it came with .180 It does not have update yet but I hear a weird noice only at high speed not sure if it is fan?
Is this what you guys referring to

I only hear it when my car is "off" in the garage (or driveway). Its a faint whir of a fan. I thought initially it was the BMS heating the battery but I was informed that the BMS is a pump and the fan is the new Nvidia PX system located in the dash behind the glove compartment.

• Informative
Reactions: Falkirk
That Model X never gotten his key fob profile update. :)

upload_2017-1-10_17-41-5.png

• Funny
Reactions: DillyBop
Cali is a city in Columbia.
Columbia is either a city in SC, a major university in New York, or a river in the northwest US, among other things, and AFAIK none have a Cali in them, but the Columbia University libraries are replete with information about Santiago de Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia. It's the capital of Valle del Cauca.

Maybe that was the one you really meant.

post # 440
In that post you talk about not understanding how the system is behaving. Yet you also say that you were possibly poking things that may or may not have done what you intended. I agree with you that so long as you are unfamiliar with the system it's probably not a good idea to play with it in an unfinished state.

Meanwhile, you make it sound like you're not even driving the car as opposed to simply not using the driver assist features. That makes no sense to me. Do I misunderstand?