Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery

Thanks Tim, They have already assigned my VIN ending with 814xx. R

how long does it take nowadays from confirmation to delivery? I had a meeting with the Sunshine Coast mayor few days ago to discuss charging infrastructure here, I'm going to meet the deputy prime minister in 2 weeks to discuss the same. Hope you guys can ask for meetings with your local MP's, it's a good pressure to place on our pollies.

how long does it take nowadays from confirmation to delivery? I had a meeting with the Sunshine Coast mayor few days ago to discuss charging infrastructure here, I'm going to meet the deputy prime minister in 2 weeks to discuss the same. Hope you guys can ask for meetings with your local MP's, it's a good pressure to place on our pollies.
My local MP is Maclolm Turnbull and he Tweeted from the Tesla factory recently, I understand that Lucy Turnbull has ordered one.
I wrote to him and many other MP's last year complaining about LCT on electric vehicles and got a form reply.
If you ordered and confirmed an S85 you may get it mid year, but there are issues with Dual Motor models and that will be the end of the year, with the first of them arriving in September.

IMG_3663.JPG

and here she is.

Yeah, i wanted something similar for my car. essentially i have got black lettering on a red background. This is great at the rear, but i would have liked red lettering on a black background for the front. No can do. Considering the exorbitant rip off they charge in NSW, this should be a given.