Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just reporting in...

My most recent EDD range was Jun 21 - Jun 27. I scheduled delivery for Jun 20 when offered. Truck was late so took delivery Jun 21 (today). So the EDD range "won". ;)

SG/White
Seattle

Took delivery with 5 miles on it. Drove home (+20). Dropped off for wrap (+ handful). Now to impatiently wait a week or so to get her back.

Reactions: arkhos
Just saw a full truck of 7 to 8 M3P White exterior but unknown interior and one SG Exterior unknown interior headed Northbound 101 past Redwood city when I passed it goodluck everyone :D

Actual route I would like this truck to take:
1719012719901.png

Norcal/Sac order here and my EDD2 is 6/21-6/30 also. 5/17 order in SG/BLK.

Has anyone received a text to schedule delivery BEFORE getting a VIN? Just got a text to schedule delivery (app says this Sunday @ Tesla Stockton), however, I have no VIN yet. VIN has to be imminent at this point, or I'm scheduling delivery for a car that doesn't exist haha. I'm just going to wait until I receive a VIN, then will move forward with the financing, delivery, etc. So as of this moment I am still "nonvin" lol.

Other question: anyone know if the Covercraft windshield shade is a perfect fit for the Highland? I kept mine from my 2020 P3D and hoping it fits the 24 (or close enough, can't imagine it being too different).

• Informative
Reactions: P-Lo801
Norcal/Sac order here and my EDD2 is 6/21-6/30 also. 5/17 order in SG/BLK.

Has anyone received a text to schedule delivery BEFORE getting a VIN? Just got a text to schedule delivery (app says this Sunday @ Tesla Stockton), however, I have no VIN yet. VIN has to be imminent at this point, or I'm scheduling delivery for a car that doesn't exist haha. I'm just going to wait until I receive a VIN, then will move forward with the financing, delivery, etc. So as of this moment I am still "nonvin" lol.

Other question: anyone know if the Covercraft windshield shade is a perfect fit for the Highland? I kept mine from my 2020 P3D and hoping it fits the 24 (or close enough, can't imagine it being too different).
What the heck! Time to take my talents to Stockton.

Curious, are you still able to edit your car design?

Reactions: nonvinp3d
Package Secured 🔒

📍Tigard, OR - There were two other Ultra Reds for around the same pickup window today!

View attachment 1058344
View attachment 1058345View attachment 1058347View attachment 1058346

Weighing, measuring, testing, and changing things starting next week! Didn't get a chance to drive it too much today - mostly stuck in traffic. if you're curious about anything on the new car or the delivery experience, just reply and ask!

For any Portland locals who would like to come check out our new car at our meet this Sunday, feel free to contact me for more details. Especially, if you also took delivery of a Highland M3P, we would love to have you this weekend!

Danny - [email protected]
that M4 tho 😮‍💨

Reactions: Happy Gilmore
Delivery was a success. Process was super smooth, and the car was ready for me even though I was an hour early. Precursory check found no obvious paint issues, and panels were mostly flush. Small complaints about the passenger side bumper not flush with the rear side panel and the driver side rear door not lining up as well as the other side does. Im likely to only pursue the door issue as I have heard the trying to get the bumper aligned on only one side just makes the other side worse, and its really not that bad.

Had to get on the road and drive home so i will verify further, especially on the interior. Still didn't see any issues, any marks I found inside so far wiped off.

I got routed through the forest so the car is COVERED in bugs, ill take it for a wash later. For now, here are the only three pictures I have:

1719015511819.png

1719015543985.png

1719015485277.png