Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Patience. I ordered 20 or so days after this. Still waiting for that important 162 or so days later!😕

Attachments

• FEA8A19A-B825-46F3-BAFD-8549D2000F5F.jpeg
    FEA8A19A-B825-46F3-BAFD-8549D2000F5F.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 101
Wow you must have ordered within a few minutes of the announcement. I ordered while they were still talking about the 4680 batteries and mine is RN1139539**.
Crazy, I ordered what couldn't have been more than 2-3 minutes after they first started talking about the Plaid (now +), and mine is RN113955***. Don't know the exact time, but the email confirmation didn't arrive until 6:46pm ET.

They don't typically say it in the email, tbh. There's usually a company policy that you have to call and ask for or look up. No bank on planet Earth is going to give someone a loan offer that lasts indefinitely. That would be terrible for business and extremely risky.
Big banks like Wells Fargo are as incompetent as Tesla when it comes to communicating with customers.
Or maybe there was a date on loan application form when you apply for a loan.

can you point me to the "you can bargain" on financing reddit thread? I applied via Tesla and got offered only $40k financing @2.5% on the Model S. I'm wondering how to approach this, so that I can finance upto $80k on the car.
email [email protected] tell them you want a better rate. they ran credit again, but my credit score on my bank's monitoring site went up, go figure.

@doubleshot looks like the permit you mentioned has been in 'ready to issue' for a couple days, but has moved forward from 'preparation for issuance' - progress :): Accela Citizen Access
Yea. They finally marked it ready to issue yesterday. Maybe finally almost there. Seems like this would still be a hold up if it's really for model s / x tool install.

Reactions: cascadilla
Yea. They finally marked it ready to issue yesterday. Maybe finally almost there. Seems like this would still be a hold up if it's really for model s / x tool install.
Been watching this closely ever since it was linked. I'm betting this is it. If it ends up aligning with VIN assignments soon, hat off to you bud!

Test models have already been around longer than a month. Could it be reasonable to assume any software concerns could be ironed out by now? The issue now just has to be hardware production.

Reactions: Tigers