Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might be the only one, but I love the looks of the EQS. If It is available when I get my S delivery date and really only costs approx $100,000, I would Go with the Benz in a New York minute. Love them for fit, finish and service. I think most of the ev’s are not great looking. Maybe because they are electric and grills looks weird because they don’t need radiators.

I might be the only one, but I love the looks of the EQS. If It is available when I get my S delivery date and really only costs approx $100,000, I would Go with the Benz in a New York minute. Love them for fit, finish and service. I think most of the ev’s are not great looking. Maybe because they are electric and grills looks weird because they don’t need radiators.
I think it looks really nice as well. I don't expect anything about it to be inexpensive though.

Why do people say FSD holds no value? Perhaps maybe Tesla doesn't acknowledge it on trade-ins, but on private party sales the FSD transfers with the car. So why is there no value in it?
In addition, I don't see FSD subscription pricing being only $100/mo. as some people are speculating. To make it worth it for people to spend $10k, vs. $100 per month, they would have to own the car for 8.3 years to break even. It has been said by every SA that it will be a better deal to buy it up front. Tesla knows the average enthusiast isn't owning the car that long. Maybe trading car in every 5 years is a more realistic number. To break even at 5 years that is $166/mo. So to make it a BETTER deal for purchasing, they would be placing the subscription pricing at around $200/mo. in my opinion.

Buy it and sell your car in a few years with it and let us know how that goes. 😂

Also my order just competely disappeared from my account completely. Guess Elon find out what I said about fsd...

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any mention of when production does start, I wonder if Tesla will ship the cars to Europe and other parts of the world first like they do with the model 3 and then get the east coast followed by west coast before the quarter is over. I’m hopeful they do America first then worry about delivering to other countries so the people who do have trade ins and loans that keep expiring after 60 days get taken care off.

• Disagree
Reactions: doubleshot
You are, in fact, the only one.