Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also like the looks of the EQS. But I have owned MBZ convertibles and still own a 2020 E450 convertible (the wife’s current car). Their interior and fit and finish are worlds ahead of the Tesla. HOWEVER, the technology absolutely sucks. Try giving the oral navigation instructions. Don’t work. I could care less about car play. The stereo is much better than Tesla. But again the lane keep device cannot hold a candle to Tesla’s autopilot.

I am thinking about keeping my ‘17 MS and getting the Taycan crossover. I’m test driving it on the weekend.

I opened a new Incognito window and my reservation shows, but when I click on it, it disappeared. I can only assume the developers pushed some bad code that displays the order details. For those who can still see the details, I'm betting that's cached data. Try restarting your browser (and clearing cache).

Ordered my Plaid S MSM with FSD and 21" on Feb 12th. Started out as March Delivery then switched to this Mid March. Has never changed, even though I am past the 8 weeks since order placed. Southern California

Estimated Delivery: 4 - 8 weeks from order placed date​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

To cancel your order, submit a request

Last edited:
It looks like a Y to me. The spoiler isn’t separate from the body like it is on the X. I zoomed in to really check it out, but it still seems like a Y. Can someone help me understand how it’s definitely an C?

There's a longer version of the video, it's definitely a new model x.

Also, looks like the new Model s made it to Canada...

Lookin menacing...me likey

p5f0khumbgt61.jpg