Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Major news: I should get my refreshed X sometime in 2021 haha

also this is a much more exciting thread than the X one.

They screwed up on the X. They should have left more of the 100kWh battery pack in. Cutting the range a little bit was very disappointing. Expected it to get close to 400 miles even.

Seems like the demand for the x is low. Because of that and the higher price.

Tesla should've went for the throat on both. 450+ mile range Model s would've been legit. 415 Mile model X as well.

They screwed up on the X. They should have left more of the 100kWh battery pack in. Cutting the range a little bit was very disappointing. Expected it to get close to 400 miles even.

Tesla should've went for the throat on both. 450+ mile range Model s would've been legit. 415 Mile model X as well.
Model X outsell Model S easily if California market extrapolate to other location

California 2020 Sales
1619152419378.png
1619152433571.png

• Informative
Reactions: elguapo
We're more of a support group at this point
I’ve been holding my dad’s hand for more than a month. He wanted to cancel in March. Someone here might need to hold my hand pretty soon if we don’t get a proper update on Monday’s conf call.
Lol now I’m hearing Cybertruck production will start in June.. wtf lol

Last edited:
I’ve been holding my dad’s hand for more than a month. He wanted to cancel in March. Someone here might need to hold my hand pretty soon if we don’t get a proper update on Monday’s conf call.
Even if you do decide to purchase something else, don't cancel your order until the next car is in your driveway.

Even if you do decide to purchase something else, don't cancel your order until the next car is in your driveway.
The $100 deposit is non refundable anyway. I ordered a model 3 initially and tried to transfer that to my model S order but they are telling me each $100 deposit is non refundable so I will be losing at least $100 on one of these orders.

Haha! Uhh, no. If they deliver a cybertruck before q1 2022 it'll be shocking.

We haven't even seen the production design. It's not being delivered in June for sure.

Here's a lesson on how to use this board if you're not playing detective: Check in once per week, look at the last page only, and see if any post indicates there's anything interesting going on. If not, go do something else for the next week. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Let the OCD-ers do their thing, it's entertaining if you have time to read it all.

It looks like I'll have at least about ten more go-rounds at once/week...
I agree with you 99%. However, if I followed your lead, I would have missed the post on page 197. Now I finally know who really killed President Kennedy!!! LOL!! Train wreck in 4K slow motion. Cant turn away!!

Reactions: BruceR61
Haha! Uhh, no. If they deliver a cybertruck before q1 2022 it'll be shocking.

We haven't even seen the production design. It's not being delivered in June for sure.
Maybe it will be delivered in "Elon June"....along with the neuralink brain computers that replace the iphone, and ion-drive birkenstocks that can get you to mars in 420 seconds.

I joined this group to try and get inside information on when I'll get my MS that i ordered in february with a march delivery date at time of order....now I'm just here for the time-suck to get through the first 2 hours of work. i love you all

Yeah 415+ would be great. Coming from an 2018 X 75D that can charge to about 200 miles at this point, I'm primarily upgrading for the range. I expected the new S/X to differentiate themselves more from the 3/y in terms of range. Oh well, still super excited for the new one.
Anyways, to stay on topic, my MX still has an April estimated delivery lol. ordered a few days after announcement.

Maybe it will be delivered in "Elon June"....along with the neuralink brain computers that replace the iphone, and ion-drive birkenstocks that can get you to mars in 420 seconds.

I joined this group to try and get inside information on when I'll get my MS that i ordered in february with a march delivery date at time of order....now I'm just here for the time-suck to get through the first 2 hours of work. i love you all

Well, you're nothing special. We are all here for the same reason.

This is what happens at poorly ran companies who don't communicate with customers appropriately. At some point when it's beyond the original reasonable delivery timeline, what else are we supposed to do?

I guess - just not post at all, but why do that when we can piss and moan?

Also - for better or worse, we will know Monday what's going on. Again, silence = we're ****ed, "mumble, mumble" = maybe by Q4, "**** yeah it's almost ready you god damn peasants, maybe two more weeks" = maybe by July.

Hayseed_MS, where the heck are you? Haven't heard from you since yesterday! I think it was you last week who said you were going to test drive the Taycan. If so, did you take it for a spin? What did you think? Sorry if this has been posted. Our digressions make it hard to stay caught up.