Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It it just me, or are we going to hit 1800 if not 1900 posts by Thursday, 7:00pm PST? Once we get our cars, productivity at work will substantially increase!

BTW - order still says June. MS Plaid, White, black interior, FSD, 21 inch rims, ordered Jan 27th.

My guess is that this website is going to crash Thursday night.

Has everyone gone blank?
Both of my Plaid orders that said June went blank after they announced the August delivery date for white / carbon fiber interiors. My long range order said June 22 - Jun 30 last week, but is also blank now.

If you are feeling smug over your June delivery date just know that it likely means nothing. You will wake up one day this week with a blank delivery date.

I think I told @GrnSqrl the same thing last week, and he now knows how fun it is when the music stops.

Last edited:
I ordered: RN11442 S LR refresh on 1/27 date of announcement, changed colors and finally cleared on 2/12....my dates have been June, blank, June 1-30, blank, yesterday June 21-30 and today June 22-30. I'm based in Illinois and have delivery set from Bloomington dealership, hopefully this sticks this time.
So estimated delivery timeline update this morning...previous dates: June, blank, June 1-30, blank, June 21-30, June 22-30, on Saturday morning it went to August, and this morning June 21-30th.

I honestly think the dates are bouncing around so everyone gets a turn with a good date. This gives you hope and keeps you interested. Then, right when you actually have some sense of confidence... BAM, date goes away...
It checks out! Now someone else can enjoy my June 21-30th date while I get to try August on again!

Both of my Plaid orders that said June went blank after they announced the August delivery date for white / carbon fiber interiors. My long range order said June 22 - Jun 30 last week, but is also blank now.

If you are feeling smug over your June delivery date just know that it likely means nothing. You will wake up one day this week with a blank delivery date.

I think I told @GrnSqrl the same thing last week, and he now knows how fun it is when the music stops.
And I wasn’t even smug. I saw Soup Nazi episode and understand how I need to behave. 😀

So this looks different to me. When did the 19" wheels go dark? I like it if that is how they'll ship. I'm still blank btw...LR, RN1144xxx.
1623164111404.png

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Customers bought silver wheels based on what is in the configurator.
You’re right.., however, since they made the change prior to the start of deliveries, I’m guessing Tesla will offer the black caps to those that want black. If not, then it’s not a big issue to take off the silver caps and have them powder coated.
Now that I’ve seen how good the car looks with black, that’s the first thing I would do.

Why mess with us though? Why not keep it blank until there’s a real date that can be met? June 21-30 was a pretty specific and narrow window. How can we be in and then out? In the end it doesn’t really matter, but it is annoying. If I weren’t actually buying the vehicle it would (probably) be funny.
I’m on your side and I’m not giving Tesla a pass. .. I’m also blank after having June for 1 day. I was just speculating that the plaid plus orders that decided to go with plaid could be why some dates have temporary disappeared.

Reactions: GrnSqrl