Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. They've been adaptive headlights since 2016.5 with the premium upgrade package.

Headlights aren't really adaptive in the true sense as the turning illumination isn't great nor is the lamp gimballed
I could have sworn there was a video where someone was in their garage showing that as the yoke turned, the headlights turned with it.

So, I just called my local Tesla parts department to order the rear CF trunk lid spoiler. They said I shouldn’t order the one on shop.Tesla.com because there is a new part number for the 2021 cars. The new 2021 CF spoiler part number is 1624227-00-A, but it isn’t available for order yet. They didn’t have an ETA, but told me to just keep checking back to see when it is available.

I remember a few days back people were discussing having problems adding a phone key. I had no problem adding my phone, but I can’t seem to get the key fob to work with the car. I can add the key to the car successfully, but then the key fob does nothing. Is there anyone else with this problem that has found a solution?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Another day/weekend without updates. But, I must say it felt good to see others from Sep-2020 posting recently that they’re all still waiting too; at least there’s company in the charade. Hoping we all have updates soon, but am not expecting it anymore 😔

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, can’t get fooled again!
A84C6ADD-8CDA-4E75-A716-0A6F620E6416.jpeg

For those of you curious about the headlight performance, I found this video. It appears they have improved the beams but they still don't have the side illumination and crisp cutoff of the new Model 3 or Y headlights.
Something not quite right about that video, maybe because it's in Summons mode--that lights do focus to the left or right as you turn.