Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on the entries in the second tab of the tracking sheet, I'm seeing some interesting trends:
  • 19" wheel orders are starting to get 2-week (or narrower) EDDs, which I've highlighted in light grey, and even some VINs (highlighted in yellow)
  • Most of these orders are for black or cream interiors and wood trim, very few CF at all (just one at the moment), and no white interiors
  • Exterior colors are a mix and match, though interestingly no whites (this will further infuriate @umair239 - sorry dude)
  • A fair number of LR models are getting built with 19" wheels, not all or mostly Plaids
  • Despite the small sample sizes, those getting narrow EDDs and/or VINs tend to be grouped around the same order date/RN
To me, this indicates the following (again, based on small sample sizes, so to be taken with a grain of salt):
  1. 19" wheels are finally being produced in decent volumes
  2. CF trim is still sparse, possibly from supply issues (e.g. CF spoiler is backordered)
  3. White interiors are not being produced in volume at the moment
PS: this sheet is regularly sorted by RN then by order date, so if your recent entry is no longer at the bottom, look for it further up :)

White is definitely still a hold up. Sucks. Seems like they can make black and cream. Why not white. :(

Listen, I took pictures of the white interior last time. And it’s one of five I’ve seen in Utah.
I'll believe it once I'll receive mine or start seeing people with white interiors on this forum receive VINs. Whoever those cars were for is obviously not on the forum and it seems like even the SAs missed those cars because every SA has told me white interior is majorly delayed. And honestly, it does correspond with the trend of white interiors on this forum not receiving VINs at all. May be people outside of this user base is getting white interior cars but what are the odds that literally every refresh with white interior happens to belong to a user who isn't on here. Highly unlikely. I don't know what to make of this.

Hi everyone .

I've been really busy doing some behind the scenes stuff with the club. Some of the members were complaining about the quality of the caviar. We've been in contact with companies it in San Francisco about fresh truffles as well. After all, these sobs deserve the best... You know.... Since they're so used to their preferential treatment.

On a different note, today marks 7 MONTHS since my original model s order. Still BLANK. Still no clue as to when I'm getting my car.
I noticed you and I have similar order dates, same configuration except LR/Plaid. I swear if you get your car before I do, I'm going to start the "I hate Leo" club.

I'll believe it once I'll receive mine or start seeing people with white interiors on this forum receive VINs. Whoever those cars were for is obviously not on the forum and it seems like even the SAs missed those cars because every SA has told me white interior is majorly delayed. And honestly, it does correspond with the trend of white interiors on this forum not receiving VINs at all. May be people outside of this user base is getting white interior cars but what are the odds that literally every refresh with white interior happens to belong to a user who isn't on here. Highly unlikely. I don't know what to make of this.
A92C86B9-69B1-4374-BFB5-065CF748AF72.jpeg

There are a few of us who have white interior.

Update:

Checked my email tonight and the rep who was helping me and offered the MSM with 21s “informed me” (more like told me firmly) that if I wanted to take the car offered I would have to pay up the $10k increase…

I was seriously considering taking the car but this has gone too far. Making a customer happy should be their top priority. Yes a business is a business but without people like us, they wouldn’t have a business.

They offered the car. They should honour my original pricing from 8 LONG MONTHS AGO.

I emailed back that I will take the car. I’ll be driving there on Monday… I’ll be taking the car without the $10k increase. But I didn’t let them know that. Fighting 🔥 with 🔥.

Are those Tesla all weather mats? How do you like them?
They are the full "liners". They fit well enough that I'm good with them, even though the listing shows them only working for 2012-2020. I think the rear coverage may be slightly off, but w/e. I went by a service center and they let me toss them in to check fitment before I bought.

They are these:

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Update:

Checked my email tonight and the rep who was helping me and offered the MSM with 21s “informed me” (more like told me firmly) that if I wanted to take the car offered I would have to pay up the $10k increase…

I was seriously considering taking the car but this has gone too far. Making a customer happy should be their top priority. Yes a business is a business but without people like us, they wouldn’t have a business.

They offered the car. They should honour my original pricing from 8 LONG MONTHS AGO.

I emailed back that I will take the car. I’ll be driving there on Monday… I’ll be taking the car without the $10k increase. But I didn’t let them know that. Fighting 🔥 with 🔥.
Are you selling tickets?

Side bar question... As a new Tesla to be owner...with the regenerative braking, and the limited need to use the the actual brakes, are Tesla vehicles smart enough to put on the brake lights as the car slows down on the highway or coming to a stop even though you are not physically using the brakes? I suspect if not, that might be a bit dangerous, no? Is there a setting? Now back to delivey issues... :)