Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do t see the NJ one but I want black interior with carbon fiber and 19” wheels. All the ones in inventory seem to have 21” wheels or black and white interior. :(
Its there I see it. But its 21" wheels. Blue black plaid. I mentioned yesterday the option of getting that one, selling the wheels when you get it, then get your own aftermarket wheels or buy a set of the 19's off of someone in the classified.

MY LONG RANGE UPDATED TO TRACK MODE TODAY

Except it is called Mall Mode and it did raise the top speed to 37.5mph

Other official release notes include:
- Thermals: The heat pump system heats and cools more aggressively, maximizing Starbucks Drive-Thru endurance and performance. Enable post-drive cooling to shorten wait times in tail-gating.

- Drive Systems: Torque vectoring authority (if it existed) is increased across the front motor, elevating one's sense of enlightenment. The accelerator pedal allows more precise torque control, and regenerative braking power is strengthened to piss more drivers in the rear while trying top coast on freeway.

- Suspension: Adaptive damping reduces vehicle motions, improving handling and promoting driver confidence but you already knew that fact. Ride height is automatically set to 'Low-Rider' upon drive off.

- Display: A mall-focused interface includes a parking meter timer, G-meter (real-time accelerometer) - never gets past 0.1, vehicle thermals monitor, Dashcam video capture, vehicle telemetry capture - not hard when forward at those slow speeds, and offers customization options.

I honestly have not explored all the options yet - it just downloaded.
@AnselmDante would appreciate this.

MY LONG RANGE UPDATED TO TRACK MODE TODAY

Except it is called Mall Mode and it did raise the top speed to 37.5mph

Other official release notes include:
- Thermals: The heat pump system heats and cools more aggressively, maximizing Starbucks Drive-Thru endurance and performance. Enable post-drive cooling to shorten wait times in tail-gating.

- Drive Systems: Torque vectoring authority (if it existed) is increased across the front motor, elevating one's sense of enlightenment. The accelerator pedal allows more precise torque control, and regenerative braking power is strengthened to piss more drivers in the rear while trying top coast on freeway.

- Suspension: Adaptive damping reduces vehicle motions, improving handling and promoting driver confidence but you already knew that fact. Ride height is automatically set to 'Low-Rider' upon drive off.

- Display: A mall-focused interface includes a parking meter timer, G-meter (real-time accelerometer) - never gets past 0.1, vehicle thermals monitor, Dashcam video capture, vehicle telemetry capture - not hard when forward at those slow speeds, and offers customization options.

I honestly have not explored all the options yet - it just downloaded.
At this point, I really don’t know if this is made up. It reminds me of the ticket dodging mode introduced a few years ago. :|

Its there I see it. But its 21" wheels. Blue black plaid. I mentioned yesterday the option of getting that one, selling the wheels when you get it, then get your own aftermarket wheels or buy a set of the 19's off of someone in the classified.
Had to use a NJ zip code but found the car you are talking about. I know it shouldn’t matter but that is a 2021 and our offices are closed till feb1st and even after that I don’t really have to go in the office so I can wait and also want to see if the new headlights and tail lights theory pans out worst case I will end up with a 2022.

Who has 2 opposable thumbs and a new 465 vin? this guy!
1641438005709.jpeg

Last edited:
1/18-1/24. The vin dropped between 5:30and 9:30 pm eastern. I first noticed my EDD changed, and then realized I had a vin. Unlike last time, the blue button looks the same and under tasks it says building. there is not yet a new mvpa. In the tesla account overview, it has changed once again from model S to 2022 Model S.
my EDD pushed a few days, from 1/6 -1/20 to the new narrower range which starts after the tesla trade in offer expires. That’s okay, I’ll deal with it.
I’m a happy camper…I hope ;)

1/18-1/24. The vin dropped between 5:30and 9:30 pm eastern. I first noticed my EDD changed, and then realized I had a vin. Unlike last time, the blue button looks the same and under tasks it says building. there is not yet a new mvpa. In the tesla account overview, it has changed once again from model S to 2022 Model S.
my EDD pushed a few days, from 1/6 -1/20 to the new narrower range which starts after the tesla trade in offer expires. That’s okay, I’ll deal with it.
I’m a happy camper…I hope ;)
Good luck. My second try tomorrow morning. 2021 they saved for me over the holidays until my return from Hawaii. Was obviously hoping for an NF vin but nothing different yet so whatever

Wanting to get this forums opinion on my situation as it’s changing a bit.

I’ve got MS LR in order, January 5 - Feb 4 estimated delivery. White/white/ 21” wheels

I came across a pretty amazing new house subdivision opportunity today.

My loan officer says I couldn’t be approved with the Tesla loan.

Anyone have experience with people buying and pretty quickly reselling these cars? I’m considering taking delivery of the S in the next month, selling the car as my new house build completes so it comes off my credit report, then getting a plaid instead (So I don’t have to wait too long car-less)

Any opinions on if this seems like a reasonable plan? I’d be closing the new house deal sometime around April.

Wanting to get this forums opinion on my situation as it’s changing a bit.

I’ve got MS LR in order, January 5 - Feb 4 estimated delivery. White/white/ 21” wheels

I came across a pretty amazing new house subdivision opportunity today.

My loan officer says I couldn’t be approved with the Tesla loan.

Anyone have experience with people buying and pretty quickly reselling these cars? I’m considering taking delivery of the S in the next month, selling the car as my new house build completes so it comes off my credit report, then getting a plaid instead (So I don’t have to wait too long car-less)

Any opinions on if this seems like a reasonable plan? I’d be closing the new house deal sometime around April.
For me, the issue was timing. It will take a number of weeks or month plus to get the title to then be able to sell the car. On the positive side once I had the title I moved through the selling process with Vroom in about 2 weeks total. Another thing to consider is the number of hard pulls on your credit for all of these transactions. While not a huge factor it does have an impact.