Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my SR-71 from the detailer after PPF, tint & ALP install. The wait is over after 53 weeks. Swapped on the winter tires on the Signature SV104s. All weather mats installed. Trunk and frunk liners. Lots of booty hidden in the garage to be added when I get some private time. Can’t wait to try the roof / ski rack with the winter tires.
Sv104s, right? Wow, am I tempted. Did you transfer your TPMS modules from your stock setup or did you buy new ones? I love the arachnids but it's sooo tempting to sell them for those sweet SV104s. Specs on those?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
You are patient. I would have definitely started harassing my wrap guy after he had my car 3-4 weeks.
As unlikely as that sounds, my racing mechanic had my BMW for 11 months getting the flashed ECU to work correctly. That was major FUBAR. But she did have massive HP and torque boost when I finally got her back.

Sv104s, right? Wow, am I tempted. Did you transfer your TPMS modules from your stock setup or did you buy new ones? I love the arachnids but it's sooo tempting to sell them for those sweet SV104s. Specs on those?
I have the stock 21s in storage until spring. These are triple tint black 19s with a mixed and staggered set of Pirellis from Tirerack.

I got shoved back to April 8th to May 5th for my LR..
No more existing inventory here within 200 miles of Devon PA..
Picked up my SR-71 from the detailer after PPF, tint & ALP install. The wait is over after 53 weeks. Swapped on the winter tires on the Signature SV104s. All weather mats installed. Trunk and frunk liners. Lots of booty hidden in the garage to be added when I get some private time. Can’t wait to try the roof / ski rack with the winter tires.
Very nice! Enjoy!

Looks beautiful and the Signature wheels are a nice match! Congrats! My 2 month wait is going to be tough enough - can’t imagine how stoked you must be after a 53 week wait!

What’s that little device stuck to the dash used for?

@impastu We continue to be Plaid brothers! My SV104s are on order, as well as natural open titanium lugs. Same color too; Brushed Black Triple Tinted!

If someone needs financial advice especially when purchasing a home, they should reach out to their loan advisor, Not a bunch of Rando’s on a Tesla form. FYI don’t you dare apply for a car loan until after closing.

I mean I’m not really looking for financial advice. I can afford both 😂

Was looking for advice on if there’s ways to delay the car reservation. I’m going to cancel the Tesla 100% if it looks like it’ll jeopardize my house loan possibility. Hopefully no one else out there wants my same configuration 🤞🏻😂
Going to try and sell em some bullshit about being out the country.

@impastu We continue to be Plaid brothers! My SV104s are on order, as well as natural open titanium lugs. Same color too; Brushed Black Triple Tinted!
Titanium lugs are on my shortlist of things I didn’t stock up on ahead of taking possession. How do I find those lugs with the bluish tint (unfinished titanium?)

Last edited:
Ta da! Got a couple of days early. PERFECT. Missing the trunk panels, no biggie. All keys, mats, etc.
they did try to foist the summer tires on me, and I wouldn’t accept the car. 1 hour later they swapped the wheels with another car, and I have my all seasons.
minor thing for service (light inside center console bottom acts reversed like my neighbor’s). I couldn’t find any flaws. Nearly invisible worm. Gorgeous in the sunlight.
TMC had me fearing the thing would be held together with glue and string and all sorts of badness. This thing was perfect. Very happy ;)
1642651083136.jpeg
1642651083136.jpeg
2686BB98-7FC0-45ED-9F11-340D53C8F6A0.jpeg
EF9BAF8A-7F20-4502-BF35-C04986BFD2B4.jpeg
414FBCA3-9469-4169-9636-3480030DD4B6.jpeg
BD1E4270-E7A6-4817-B5E9-6EA07E20F755.jpeg
C41F446C-D645-4670-AA60-3CDC29B6B78B.jpeg
FE1D024C-91E2-4D33-B4E3-9C4D690FC552.jpeg

Ta da! Got a couple of days early. PERFECT. Missing the trunk panels, no biggie. All keys, mats, etc.
they did try to foist the summer tires on me, and I wouldn’t accept the car. 1 hour later they swapped the wheels with another car, and I have my all seasons.
minor thing for service (light inside center console bottom acts reversed like my neighbor’s). I couldn’t find any flaws. Nearly invisible worm. Gorgeous in the sunlight.
TMC had me fearing the thing would be held together with glue and string and all sorts of badness. This thing was perfect. Very happy ;)
View attachment 757731View attachment 757731View attachment 757732View attachment 757733View attachment 757734View attachment 757735View attachment 757736View attachment 757737
Congrats!! She looks incredible. The blue is divine in that light. Makes me think twice about white. Enjoy her, my friend!!

View attachment 757731View attachment 757731View attachment 757732View attachment 757733View attachment 757734View attachment 757735View attachment 757736View attachment 757737
Looks great! The, ahem, cream seats look a bit pale -- but otherwise, terrific! :D

Enjoy!

Gr8! Congrats!! Waiting for exactly same configuration in Poland ;)

Just a few more days for my blue LR. Can’t wait.

Super nice, enjoy! Love the blue too - it was blue or white for me.

I'm still surprised that its the back truck floors and parcel cover that are still missing always - those are pieces of the car that should be easy to produce but they must have a messed up supplier right now for sure.