Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M90D, Titanium Metallic, Tan Next Gen, Obeche Matt, Sound, Pano, Interior lighting, 19" Turbines
That Tan and Obeche Matte combo go incredibly well together. I think it is the best pairing out there. I really wanted a blank interior though. I had Obeche Matte on first MS, and going for gloss on my next. More fingerprints, but I don't touch it often and enjoy babying my cars, so a little wipe-down here and there is fine by me

Status changed from IN PRODUCTION with the date of a period "." to IN TRANSPORT.
Only 5 days time IN PRODUCTION!
It appears that the Tesla Factory was working on President's Day.
Now the long trip to the East Coast.... 10 to 15 days average by train & truck or 7 days by enclosed car carrier truck...

Me Exicted? You betcha!

Mine is looking to be quick too. Confirmed on 2/1 and my DS says I should have it by end of this month, or the first week of March. Why would mine be so fast? Is it because it is an 85? Or, maybe they're just blowing smoke and I won't see it until much later.

Mine is looking to be quick too. Confirmed on 2/1 and my DS says I should have it by end of this month, or the first week of March. Why would mine be so fast? Is it because it is an 85? Or, maybe they're just blowing smoke and I won't see it until much later.

I just got off the phone with my DS (Seattle). I was confirmed/VIN on 1/30, she said I should expect delivery in mid March. Mine is also a S 85D.

Woohoo! My Model S went into production today. Ordered 12/28, confirmed 1/1. Delivery timeframe moved from March - Early April to Late February as of today. That might be a little optimistic. Picking up at West Grand Ave, Chicago, so expecting 1-2 weeks transit time. Blue 85D with AP, Premium Interior, Winter package.