Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After almost a year of lurking on this forum, checking it religiously multiple times per day, I am ecstatic to have finally pulled the trigger!

S90D
Confirmed order: 4/25
Delivery Estimate: "June/Early July"
Vin: 141230

I live in the Greater Boston area, taking delivery at the Dedham Tesla store. Can't wait!

Attachments

• tesla_confirmed.jpg
    tesla_confirmed.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 105
My DS and sales guy are super professional. Sales rep called me while on vacation in Japan.Just like any other business, you might have some employees that should be doing a better job and others go above and beyond. You should voice your concerns because either the DS is unprofessional or they are understaffed at that location

Maybe an interesting data point, I ordered on March 17 with requested June delivery. Got impatient waiting for possible refresh announcement, and removed delayed delivery on 4/4. (Lucked out and got the refresh anyway). My DS told me on 4/5 that my car was scheduled for production the week of May 9. He also said that the schedule is locked in place 2 weeks in advance, so the earliest my car could possibly be produced would be the week of May 2.

I'm just trying not to think about it too much...