Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my email at 8:48 tonight, and responded!!! Very excited!

Signature #566
Performance
Signature Red
Panoramic roof
Spoiler
21" silver wheels
Black performance interior
Carbon fiber decor
Paint armor
HPWC
All of the standard signature options except rear facing seats

I live in Oakland, but will take delivery at the Fremont factory.
Expected delivery 10/5-10/19.

Holy cow, I can't wait!

Signature #566
Performance
Signature Red
Panoramic roof
Spoiler
21" silver wheels
Carbon fiber decor
Paint armor
HPWC

Holy cow, I can't wait!
Gratz, Derek. Yours matches mine to a tee. Looks like it's good to be a CA resident.

Anybody from the Mid-Atlantic region scheduled to get delivery of a Blue S sometime in the next few weeks?
I live in the western burbs of Philly and I'm anxiously awaiting my new Blue P85.
I am P1117 and currently "scheduled" for November, although the last time I spoke to a rep I was told sometime from mid-November to the end of December!
Yikes!

Anybody from the Mid-Atlantic region scheduled to get delivery of a Blue S sometime in the next few weeks?
I live in the western burbs of Philly and I'm anxiously awaiting my new Blue P85.
I am P1117 and currently "scheduled" for November, although the last time I spoke to a rep I was told sometime from mid-November to the end of December!
Yikes!

Very doubtful. They're delivering Sigs now, and blue wasn't a color option, so well have to wait for some Rs to be delivered to see blue cars going out.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a delivery date now: Sunday Sept. 23rd! Very happy that they were able to move it up for National Plug In Day.

That's awesome! But, I don't know how you sleep the next four nights!!

Yikes!

They're only making Sigs right now and blue, sadly, wasn't an option. Still painfully waiting for my call. S#564

Got my e-mail giving me a delivery window for Sig 667 of October 5-19 last night at 8:55 PM. I did not see it until this morning!

Silver Model S Performance
All Signature Included Options except the 21 inch wheels
Tan Performance Interior
Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Interior Accents and Spoiler
19 inch wheels
No Rear Seats
Paint Armor
HPWC

I expect to take delivery at the factory as I live in Sacramento. Super pumped!

Last edited:

Signature #566
Performance
Signature Red
Panoramic roof
Spoiler
21" silver wheels
Carbon fiber decor
Paint armor
HPWC

Holy cow, I can't wait!

This is what makes the process so confusing. I am Sig 508. Same configuration. Same delivery location. No call.

This is what makes the process so confusing. I am Sig 508. Same configuration. Same delivery location. No call.

Maybe it's alphabetically by last name? :biggrin:

Seriously though, maybe there's just someone different looking after you than Derek M, and your person isn't as efficient. Or Derek M locked in his order a week, or two, or whatever before you and therefore got batched earlier. Could be lots of reasons. Hang in there.

Yikes!

I'm P1577...I suspect yours will be batched with mine and Robert Boston's cars (he's somewhere around P1620 I believe).

I put up a Google Docs form on the front page and commented out (but didn't delete!) the old data. I've popped in the SSL list so far, but need to do the S list. Feel free to add in your own deliveries. If you think I should put in some other fields, let me know! I left options custom because it seemed tedious to have two dozen different columns for each option.

Last edited:
Got my e-mail giving me a delivery window for Sig 667 of October 5-19 last night at 8:55 PM. I did not see it until this morning!

Silver Model S Performance
All Signature Included Options except the 21 inch wheels
Tan Performance Interior
Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Interior Accents and Spoiler
19 inch wheels
No Rear Seats
Paint Armor
HPWC

I expect to take delivery at the factory as I live in Sacramento. Super pumped!

After seeing a lot of the configs here, I was begining to think I was the only one to order a sig performance w/o 21" wheels. Glad to see someone else did too. Same delivery window as mine too. I might see you at the factory if we end up getting the same delivery date.

@timdorr: so the SSL list is no longer directly visible obviously, but there are some numbers missed in the data transfer (I noticed mine in any case) to google docs and no ability to update the google docs without creating a google login...or am I missing something?