Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D5316B5B-4A05-4368-A797-875C96C1382F.jpeg
CDB858C1-4859-4B9A-865C-953D5D754C77.jpeg
6DBB4DFF-CBCA-4DEE-B808-87C22C461A47.jpeg
Just picked up my P100DL. Why does it say Insane rather than Ludicrous? Is this right?

2019-06-01 11.20.58.jpg
View attachment 414776 View attachment 414775 View attachment 414774 Just picked up my P100DL. Why does it say Insane rather than Ludicrous? Is this right?

I just got my 2019 S Performance w/Ludicrist and Full self driving on Saturday and it said insane mode too and no Full Self Driving options. Sales person told me to contact my Service Center in Tucson and they would have to come out and update it. When I talked to them this morning, they make a couple calls and called me back and said they put in a ticket with Tesla Engineering to have both added. About 3PM they called back and said I should them installed now and sure enough they were. I'm still very surprised they were about to do it all remotely. I am a previous S (P85D and P100D) owner so mine was FREEEEEEE. :)

Ordered: 05/16/2019
Built: 05/23/2019
Delivered: 06/01/2019

Reactions: JeremyCali
View attachment 415272

I just got my 2019 S Performance w/Ludicrist and Full self driving on Saturday and it said insane mode too and no Full Self Driving options. Sales person told me to contact my Service Center in Tucson and they would have to come out and update it. When I talked to them this morning, they make a couple calls and called me back and said they put in a ticket with Tesla Engineering to have both added. About 3PM they called back and said I should them installed now and sure enough they were. I'm still very surprised they were about to do it all remotely. I am a previous S (P85D and P100D) owner so mine was FREEEEEEE. :)

Good to know. Congrats on your car. My car is still in Nashville getting PPF and ceramic coating. I’m hoping it will be updated with Ludicrous when I pick it up Saturday. Unfortunately it wasn’t free for me...

Reactions: repoanything
Ordered May 10, picked up this morning (Long Range, non performance). Upgrade from a 75D. Well worth it for now getting HW 3.0, 100 miles of extra range, winter package, premium audio, and air suspension. Trade-in was pretty close to bluebook, so not too many complaints on that front. Now I have to tweak all the settings to my liking =)

Reactions: Polly Wog
I took delivery of my 2016.5 Tesla Model S today. The car was in brand new condition with no dings, scrapes or blemishes (inside or out). It was extremely well taken care of with a little over 34k miles. I could not have been happier with the condition. I was also very impressed with the grey next generation seats. The tires look brand new with no rim damage.

The battery pack is 1088790-00-A. Does anyone know what version 90d pack this (v1, v2 or v3)?

I was hoping for the upgraded Ultra audio system but I don’t believe its included in the Premium Interior Package.

The options are listed below ..

Model S 90D

Dual Motor All Wheel Drive

Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint

Sunroof

21" Grey Turbine Wheels

Grey Next Generation Seats

Dark Ash Wood décor

Black Headliner

Supercharger Enabled

Autopilot Hardware 1 with Convenience Features

Premium Interior Package

Attachments

• IMG_0648.JPG
    IMG_0648.JPG
    691.9 KB · Views: 69
View attachment 415272

This is good to know because my FSD features are missing and I was told I had to get it taken care of at a Service Center (in person). Now I just need to figure out who I can call to get it done as an over the air update...

So, in the light, found a very noticeable scratch / crack across the passenger side of the roof. Submitted request to have Tesla take a look at it and mobile service should come out next Tuesday. Hopefully they can make it right under warranty since it is brand new. I don't feel anything either inside or outside, so it's like something happened inside the pane itself which is kind of weird (and the shape is strange too). Not too concerned right now about structural integrity, but it does need to be fixed.